Lions Den {Ladies Of Gotham}

Imagine......

Being the newest lady in Gotham put a lot more pressure on you than you originally thought it would

Being the newest lady in Gotham put a lot more pressure on you than you originally thought it would.  You didn't realize just how odd it would feel considering that most of the people taking over the city were men. But you just knew you ladies had potential. 

And they clearly saw that in you. You were a fighter. And would not back down from anything. And you were going to show that in full force if need be. These women you were about to meet were badass from what you understood. They were forming their own alliance and you wanted in on it. 

You felt like you could bring your own touch to the group of women. You had a knack for special agent work. You were a spy after all in your hometown, Central City.  

And as you walked into this beautifully lit room, you felt confident you could make your case and win them over. The three women looking right at you were clearly strong willed and proud of it. You already liked them. 

From what you knew, Selina Kyle was a very clever girl. She has extreme street smarts and knows how to hold her own. She's had to live this way her whole life. So she's picked up on everything as she goes. She's like a cat with her senses and reflexes. It was very impresses.

Barbara Kean was like the ruler of this group. She's very strong and has the immense power of a boss. She doesn't let anyone tell her what to do. She's made her name known in the city and she's proud of it.  And Tabitha Galavan is as sharp as her deadly whip. She was trained for the huntress lifestyle. She's lively in her line of work and dangerous in combat.  These three are perfect.

"Welcome (Y/N). Selina here has told me all about you. You're a spy. A deadly one from the report i have. And.... i like that." Barbara sent you a smile as she assessed you, seeming pleased with what she was seeing. And what she has heard. Selina got you in with her and Tabitha and you were thrilled. She clearly was pleading your case.

"And same goes for you all as well. You're clearly very strong willed women. And i love that. Gotham needs that." They all smiled on at you in appreciation. You found your home in the lions den.