Family Bonding {Jerome}

Imagine... 😈😂💞

"Sooooo, whatcha in for beautiful? Stole a lipstick?" The sudden voice of a ginger boy filled your ears, his smirk of humor shining brightly in your vision as you looked to him in annoyance

"Sooooo, whatcha in for beautiful? Stole a lipstick?" The sudden voice of a ginger boy filled your ears, his smirk of humor shining brightly in your vision as you looked to him in annoyance. You just wanted to finish out in here in peace. But nooooo. The ginger maniac had to defy your wishes.

"For your information.... I killed my stepmother, my stepsister and then? I threw them out the window from a four story building, just to make sure they really were dead. I think that did the trick yeah?" His eyes widened in interest and surprise for a split second, before getting a mock, dreamy look on his rather handsome, devilish face, before resting his head on his hands.

"Tell me more Cinderevil...." you huffed with a roll of your eyes, hearing a dark chuckle leave his lips, like he loved the sound of murder. Clearly, from what you've heard about him, it's more than just a hobby for him.

"Well mommy killer, family can suck sometimes. You get that." You looked at him finally, seeing his eyes practically staring into your soul, like he was trying to fully read you. Something about him.

"They're a joke! Daddy sucks. Mommy sucks. Who needs them? Am I right?" His little smirk lit up his face, causing you to actually smile for the first time since being here.

"I'm Jerome Valeska by the way. It's your pleasure I'm sure." His posh accent made you laugh slightly as he softly took your hand in his, kissing the top of it with a wink. Maybe you were happy he did come over and start a conversation after all.