Pain {Jonathan}

For KimAckermann ❤️
Imagine....
You sighed, seeing Jonathan finally sleeping. Ever since he's been released from the hospital, he's been.... different. He sees things. Things he can't even explain without fear coming to his eyes.

It breaks your heart every time he tries to even talk about it with you. The fear... it's there in full force. What his father gave him really tore him up. It was supposed to be fear serum. It makes you see your worst fears. No matter what it is, it comes to life.

To the world, you look like some crazy person, just freaking out for no reason. But to the person under it, it's like living in hell. Whatever your fear is, taunts you. Jonathan said his was... scarecrows. He sees a lot of them.

The only problem is that the serum is supposed to wear off after a while. But the effects from this one... are just clinging to him.

These scarecrows never leave his sight. It's like it's becoming apart of his being. And he's always talking about them. But now, he smiles slightly whenever he does. A smile you've never seen before on him.

You both went back to the place his father was making it in after he was released. And ever since he stepped foot in this place, he's been in that lab constantly.

He hardly ever leaves it. You caught him one day in there, sticking a needle himself, making you freak out. Of course he didn't stop, even when he saw you.

He just looked at you, his eyes bulging, a little smile on his lips. A tear came out of your eye just thinking of it. He's addicted to the fear.....