The Human Mind {Edward}

Imagine..... ❔💕❓

Going back to Arkham after being let out a while back, was the oddest feeling you have ever felt in your life

Going back to Arkham after being let out a while back, was the oddest feeling you have ever felt in your life. You never really understood why they let you out to begin with, considering they always said you would rot in there for the crimes you had committed. Guess they were wrong! You're free as a bird and not about to be taken down yet again. You were free to live your life the way you wanted. And that included one Edward Nygma.

Over the course of a few moths, you two grew a bond that you have never had with another being before. He's smart, witty, clever, cunning and holds his own more than anyone you know. His riddles are deadly and sweet all at the same time and you loved it. The chaos you two could cause is just marvelous to even think about. 

"Dear Eddie. I see you're making a great impression on these idiots." He slightly grinned from your smirk proudly showing on your face from the mere sight of them seeming indifferent to him. They clearly don't get him at all. And maybe that would keep them alive. Considering if you push his buttons, he would end you and your very existence. You wanted him out of here anyway. And it would happen.

"You would be amazed what fear and the unknown do to the brain. It is quite a mystery." You both chuckled a little, feeling happy to be together. Even if it is through a little gate to keep them in. And you couldn't wait to put a little fear in the minds and hearts of Gotham along with Eddie.