A Lovely Visit {Jerome}

Imagine.... 😈🔪💕
"Now...... it looks like I finally have you in my grips. What a lovely little family reunion huh..... sis?" Your eyes went wide upon Jerome's creepily smiling face, fully bringing you from your coma state he had you in. All you remember is walking home from the Gotham Gazette, your home away from home, when you were suddenly hit over the head with a blunt object.

And now it felt like someone had hit you over and over from the throbbing coming from the back of your head. But your biggest worry, was the sight in front of you. You have done every thing you could to hide from him, just so he'd never find you. Your brother, Jeremiah, has done the same. But being triplets seems to give you a complete connection that never goes away. How do you all find each other so easily?

Jerome was always evil to you two. You felt utterly terrified of him. He was the nightmare you wanted to escape. So you changed your name. Started a whole new life once being taken from your home and put with the Wayne's. They ended up adopting you once they found out what was going on. And with Jeremiah having such a brilliant mind and Wayne Enterprises taking him on, it was easy. They took you in. 

But only you so you both wouldn't be in one house. They thought it would be easier to have you separate.Harder for you to be found. And you were very thankful to them. But no matter what you did, he always finds you. He's been looking for you for a long time. And he sadly found you.

"Jerome..... what do you want?" He eyed you with such a humored, wicked grin that you recoiled in your seat in fear. He could kill you and not feel bad about it. You never understood how he was so evil.

"Well that's quite simple really sister dear. See, I want you to come with me. Help me get Jeremiah. Why, we could be the perfect trio for this city. Take it down and make it bend to our will. You're a Valeska dear sister. Not a silly little Wayne. So start acting like it!" He suddenly punched you in the stomach as you doubled over in pain, your arms painfully constricted to the chair and your legs tied to each leg. A tear came from your eye as Jerome merely laughed. He always loved seeing you suffer.

"Jerome please...." He hit you, yet again causing more pain to course through your body and you wanted to scream. You wanted to punch him back. You want to run and hide all over again.

"Then get mad dear sister! Rage! Lose control....." His manic laughter suddenly filled the air as he pulled a knife from his pocket and your hazy vision barely registered it. You could barely focus. You didn't know how you would get out of this. He'll probably kill you. But you didn't want to let that happen.

And as he came towards you, ready to lunge the knife into your leg, you managed to wiggle them free from the loosely tied rope, when you kicked with all your might and directly hit Jerome in the stomach, causing him to fall back as your eyes went wide in surprise. But he merely looked up at you with so much pride and surprise. He looked so humored. He looked..... pleased.

"Now..... that's the sister I know and love." You looked at him, a curious feeling washing over you. But then your mind started to go haywire and you felt your body losing control. Visions of your childhood flooded your mind and all you could see was blood. You could feel the pain. You could hear the screams. And you doubled over upon Jerome laughing so loudly.

"Finally remembering huh? Seeeeeeee, you and I? We aren't so different." Your pain just seemed to fuel his humor further and further and you felt terrible. What had you done..?