Busting Out (Selina)

Imagine.... 😼

"Okay! No no no

"Okay! No no no. I turn here! No no! Get it together..." You mumbled to yourself as you navigated your way through this tunnel of an air shaft, the minimal space getting to your mind even more. Please just let me out of here, is all you kept thinking. But you kept on going and going, just happy to finally have found a way out of Arkham, the place Hugo takes over people in, claims to help them, sends them back out into the world, then makes them crazy again.

He triggers all of you somehow, and you can't stand it. You started crawling faster as you imagined some men having already discovered you gone, fearing they'd crawl right In here to look for you. Them again, these fools.... are just that. Fools. You smirked slightly as you went to turn a corner, when a scream escaped you and.... Selina...? Your eyes widened from the sight of her, your mind reeling. There's no way shes in here as well! You'd have known... 

"(Y/N)??? Oh my gosh, you're okay!" You smiled as you guys wrapped one another in a tight hug, making you the happiest you've been in a long time. Selina has been your best friend since you both were little girls. Little little.

"Selina! Wow.... You look great. How've you been...?" She smiled slightly as you guys pulled back from one another, a grin lighting up your face as well.

"Normal. But I have a problem. Thankfully I found the first one. Which is you. I wanted to get you out. But you beat me to it. And now, we have Bridget." Your eyes widened upon hearing her name. She's alive?? Selina sighed as you both heard noise from below you, your heart stopping. They must know what's up....

"Okay! I'll help you.... Let's go get her out, then we can all leave. Somehow..." Selina grinned as you both took off again, hopefully getting closer and closer to freedom...