Boo! (Jerome)

Imagine... 😈❤️

Breathe

Breathe... Breathe.... That's all you kept chanting to yourself as you hid behind some blood red curtains, your heart racing faster than you ever thought humanly possible.

"Where are youuuu....? Don't be afraid!" You jumped from the sudden scream as Jerome Valeska's voice rang out around you, fear taking over your body. The whole place had been cleared out. Only you and Jerome remained. And he's playing a game with you. He knows you're terrified. He knows you wanted to flee. But you were frozen from fear at everyone leaving. And because you're the one he's targeting.

You were just some random girl at this magic show that suddenly turned into a freak show that he saw and wanted as a volunteer. And you happily did that. Until all hell broke loose and you ran to get out, only to be locked inside with the maniac himself. They didn't know anyone else was still inside. So they locked the doors until help came, leaving you a scared mess.

"Boo!" A scream escaped you as Jerome suddenly appeared in your sight, before he caged you in between him and the wall, a smirk upon his lips, his evil glance on you.

"Well I'm so happy I found you beautiful! Why oh why did you run from me...?" A sudden laugh escaped him as you tried to buck away from him, but to no avail, seeing as he just laughed again and pushed you harder back, almost knocking the wind out of you.

"No no noooo. See, you can't escape me. No matter how hard you try. I'm gonna have some fun with youuu!" He laughed once more, an evil laugh as your eyes went wide, wondering what in the world was going to happen. How could something that was supposed to be entertaining, turn into a killing spree?? Although you had to admit, he is pretty entertaining....