Full of Emotion (Selina)

Imagine.... 😼❤️

"Selina! Don't panic

"Selina! Don't panic. You don't mean any of what you just said. Trust me, I get it." You softly grabbed her shoulders as her face slowly started to relax after the rant she just threw at you out of nowhere, clearly upset over Bruce. He had been with you two for a while, just learning what it's like to be out on your own like you guys are. And honestly, he did very well. Way better than you had thought he would. And you could tell from the start that Selina was glad Bruce was with you guys. She just tries to hide her emotions. And for other people she does a really good job of that.

But for you, no. You can read her like a book. You guys are practically sisters. You know her better than anyone. And the way she lights up when Bruce comes around is something you've never seen from her. He breaks her walls down so easily, only for her feelings to suddenly go haywire and they build back up just as fast as they crumbled. 

Bruce is a good kid. He's good to you guys. And he cares what happens to you. Which always amazes you because usually the people of Gotham look at you two as if you were some god awful disease. But you don't care anymore. You've proven yourself. And so has Selina. You two can help out. But you also got to do what's best for the both of you at the end of the day. You just got to make it. Selina sighed as she finally stopped pacing and her eyes locked with yours, making you feel bad as you saw the conflicted look on her face.

"I'm just sick of him thinking he can be like this. Us? We can't just say, oh! We've had it with being on the streets. Let's go back to our big mansion on the nice side of the city and have a good time. He can!" She looked away from you once more as her eyes softly closed, before suddenly laughing, making you smile as she brought her head up to look at you once more, shaking it.

"Selina, this kid has got you running everywhere with your emotions. And that's not like you. At all.... But you know.... I love this side of you. So therefor, thank you Brucie!" She eyed you for a moment as her mouth just hung open, before she finally grinned, a little laugh escaping her mouth as she threw her arm around you, side hugging you.

"Yeah, well.... he's alright." You laughed as you wrapped your arm around her as well, walking on as you both kept laughing, which is nice for a change......