Jealousy (Tabitha)

For: ellentaytay ❤️😈

Imagine.....

You walked around the room with a little smile on your lips as all the guys talked to you, one by one as if they hadn't seen a woman before. You laughed at the mere sight of them drooling as you picked up a weapon from the box Theo left for everyone, smirking as you picked a huge sword, swinging it around.

"Ah....so I see you have chosen the perfect weapon for you. I like it. It fits your deadly style.." Theo suddenly walked up behind you upon saying this, sending you a little grin as his hand trailed across your shoulder, you simply smiling back.

"Theo.... leave the poor girl alone. All of you... leave her alone. And stop drooling. It makes you look foolish." Tabitha came bounding towards you as you chuckled a little at the look on her face, dragging you off until you two were alone, making her huff at you.

"Could you please stop flaunting yourself in front of them..? You know I don't like that." You merely grinned as she finally smiled at you, making you chuckle.

"Fine. I'll try to behave Tabby." She sent you a little look as she pushed you against the wall, making you smirk at her as she slightly smiled.

"You better...." Ever since you've joined the Maniax, you and Tabitha have had a little.... thing going on. And she always gets so jealous of the guys. But you've only ever been interested in her since getting here. And it only gets better from here.....