Deadly Still (Jerome)

Imagine..... 😈

You stood stock still as your heart seemed ready to beat right out of your chest, breathing in and out, deeply as Jerome stared at you with his intense gaze, making you squirm

You stood stock still as your heart seemed ready to beat right out of your chest, breathing in and out, deeply as Jerome stared at you with his intense gaze, making you squirm. He simply smirked at your reaction as he chuckled, pointing a gun right at you as your eyes widened from fear, hearing the crowd gasp from the utter terror they had to be feeling.

Jerome slowly looked out at them all with the most hateful glare, making them all go silent, before turning back to you with that same smirk that has been plastered on his face since the moment he drug you up here, winking at you.

"Now now beautiful.... don't worry your pretty little head about it! You'll do fine.... Just fine.." He licked his lips as he moved the gun slightly up, aiming at the apple resting on top of your head as you balled your hands together, more nervous than you've ever been in your life.

"Don't. Move. I mean it. Otherwise.... that pretty little head, will be in pretty little pieces. Your brains everywhere. And do we really want that...? Nooooo.... So listen to Mr. Valeska. Okay?!" You instantly nodded yes as he grinned at you, before firing the gun off so fast you didn't even have time to react. You simply froze as you felt the apple tumble off your head, your eyes wide with fear as Jerome clapped his hands together with a satisfied look on his face.

"Now seeeee? You came out just fine! As beautiful as you were before. So no need to fear my dear! Mr. Valeska has saved you from a gory death... Hahaha!" You jumped a little as he suddenly kissed your cheek, sending you a wink as you watched him looking at the crowd, terrorizing them some more. Gingers and their psycho tendencies....