Dear Sister {Oswald}

Imagine.... 🐧💕

Just breathe

Just breathe... just breathe. That's all you kept telling yourself from the moment you drove up to Oswald Cobblepot's home, looking up at it in awe. What you were about to face, could go so many possible ways. You had ran over in your head just how you would introduce yourself, how he would react, if he would kill you or not.

"Hello....? Who are you?" You about jumped out of your skin from the sudden voice coming at you from the driveway. And when you looked up after getting out of your car, your eyes widened and your heart began to race. There he was. Your brother. You had just learned of him after your father, Elijah came here. You absolutely despised the woman he was married to, so you had nothing to do with it when they came here. But you just had to finally met Oswald.

"Hi.... Oswald. My name is (Y/N). And apparently, I'm your sister." You just came out with it, not holding back what so ever. You wanted to ease into it. But you also didn't want him angry with you. Just saying those words out loud made it feel all the more real. You had a big brother. And it was crime lord, Oswald Cobblepot.

"I'm sorry. What?" He looked so utterly annoyed. Before suddenly, his eyes widened from taking a closer look at you. You two had some of the same features.

"I know. It's crazy. But..." He put his hands up, shutting you right up. But his gaze was still on you in shock. He didn't look annoyed anymore.

"He mentioned you. He said you were the gem of his eye. I'm.... I'm honestly glad you came. You can't be all bad considering you wanted nothing to do with that 'lovely' family he had." You smiled a tad from his humored look, knowing what he had done to them after your father had been killed by them and felt so thankful that they were taken care of. You had been watching him for so long. He had done what you couldn't. But now? You can finally know each other.

"I'm glad to be here Oswald." You hugged him so tightly, feeling like you've known him your whole life. He was all you had left. And maybe, you were more alike than you had thought.