Wicked (Jerome)

Imagine...
You howled with laughter as the guards brought you inside of Arkham Asylum, terrified looks coming too their faces. Which only made it even more funny!

"Ahhhh! Don't worry fellas. I don't bite...." You winked at one of the guards, making his eyes go wide, a smirk playing on your lips.

"Oh no... (Y/N). You're back I see. What wicked thing did you do now? Throw another innocent soul from a building?" You grinned, winking at your psychiatrist of 5 years, only making her sigh.

"I wish! But no... Let's just say, my family will no longer be an issue..." Her eyes widened in terror, making you laugh, loudly, making the guards flinch. Oh this is so much fun! Suddenly, a huge, buff man came walking towards you, a scowl upon his face, instantly making you smirk.

"Come with me. Try anything and I'll lay you out pronto." He kept the scowl on his face, only entertaining you further.

"Sure thing handsome!" He rolled his eyes, jerking you down the hall towards the room that seems to be just for you, making you smile, sighing happily. Home...

Once there, he practically threw you in, slamming the door shut, the familiar lock of the door sounding around the room. Once he was gone, you jumped in excitement, clapping your hands together. You're finally back! You really don't even know why they let you go in the first place. But oh well!

"Well hellooooo beautiful.... You're a legend around here... Pretty amazing!" You looked out the tiny bared window of your cell, seeing a ginger haired guy staring back at you from across the hall, making you smirk.

"Ooooh you know, wit, smarts, and let's not forget the almighty charm gets you there..." He smirked back at you, his eyes locked on you and nothing else.

"You're the... Wicked Killer. Seeing as everyone has been calling you that. I like it! It's gotta a certain... flare to it." You made a mock shy face, making him laugh, manically.

"Well, seeing as you know my name, what is yours mister ginger?" He grinned a little, winking.

"Jerome. A jack of all trades is what I am!" You grinned, already liking this guy.

"Well Jerome, it's very nice to have met another individual as wicked as I... I've heard about you. I think we could do some damage together." He smirked, clearly liking the sound of that.

"I think we shall... miss wicked." He laughed, disappearing into the darkness of the cell, making you grin with glee. It's good to be back!