Work Together, Play Together (Jerome)

Imagine.... 😈❤️

"Oooooh darling! You did a fabulous job

"Oooooh darling! You did a fabulous job. Now! Be a good little doll..... and keep good ole Jimbo away. Got it?!" You cackled at the sound of Jerome's voice through the little phone, feeling content with the results of today so far. Jerome and you have seemingly taken over Gotham. And my my, what a rush it is!

"You've got it ging!" He chuckled like a mad man as you hung up the phone, putting it in your pocket with a little smile as you put on your innocent face, running over towards Jim's spot with a little rush of excitement coursing through you. This little innocent act of yours is gonna run out soon enough, is all you kept thinking. But it's rather fun acting. Why, you and Jerome could win Oscars for this!

"Jim! Oh my gosh Jim! People.... bleeding. Half way across the city, a mad man has become loose somehow. Killed his whole family. Heeeeelp!!" Jim's eyes widened as you put on your best terrified look, clinging to him for dear life as you almost tumbled for show, really loving this!

"Hold on! What?? No one has called in anything like that. How...." He looked you over once more, before he suddenly flung you away from him, sending you a glare as you shrugged your shoulders, simply pulling your phone out with a dramatic sigh. Jim's mouth opened to speak, making you hold a finger up in annoyance as the phone rang and rang.

"Helloooo beautiful! Sooo, ole Jimbo still standing there, just glaring at you?" You sighed a tad as a little smile came to play on your face, hearing Jerome's manic laugh within the phone.

"Of course! I told you he'd be one tough cookie ging. Very tough." Jim looked on at you with wide eyes as he slowly pulled his gun, making you mock pout with a huff.

"And now he wants to shoot me! Darn it. I thought my charming ways would woo him." Jerome simply laughed as you looked to the screen they've been using to monitor Jerome and his doings, making you giggle.

"And now you've become a star! I see you on the little screen here." Jerome's eyes suddenly landed on you from the screen as you waved like a goof. Like he could see you. Really....

"Oooooh! Now, how do I look doll? Smart? Sophisticated? A show man....?" His manic laugh rang out once more as Jim looked between the screen and you, shaking his head with a look of annoyance on his face.

"I've had enough! You're coming with me, okay? He's clearly got a hold on you that you don't need. Trust me. This kid? He's psychotic." You simply giggled at the sight of Jerome throwing a hand over his chest in mock hurt, sending you a little wink like he knew exactly where you were standing, making you blush.

"No no Gordon! You seeeeee? She's not going anywhere. Well.... except back to me of course. Doll? Care to do the honors?" You instantly put the phone away as you looked to Jim with a smirk, pulling out your newly made smoke bomb. Filled with gas. Knock out gas. That first causes you to laugh like a crazed loon. Nice right?!

"Nighty night Jimbo!" His eyes went wide as he suddenly started to duck, only making you laugh as you threw it right in his area, the smoke going everywhere as you fled from the scene just in time, hiding behind a car.

"What a close one!" You laughed like crazy as the excitement just built within you, loving Gotham at its worst....