Let The Good Times Roll {Victor Zsasz}

Imagine..... ❤️😈

Working with the one and only Victor Zsasz, was certainly a challenge in itself

Working with the one and only Victor Zsasz, was certainly a challenge in itself. He was always up for a killing spree. He was the best damn hitman Gotham had ever seen. If he was after you, there was no way you'd make it out alive.

And you? Were his prodigy. He mentored you and absolutely loved it. He made you a killing machine. And now? You were addicted. Hit after hit, night after night, it was the best fun you ever had. And having a cute guy like Zsasz by your side didn't hurt either.

"So tell me you got him. Tell me that you killed the guy with no problem. And... was it fun?" Victor's little humored smile made you grin right back at him as you knew he would be thrilled in a mere few minutes from what you had in store for him. You were asked out on a hit of a local drug dealer that was causing problems all over the city. And well.... you hit the mother load with him. You got the guy. And all his goons. Tonight was going to be one hell of a blood bath for you two.

"Well Vic, lets just say we'll be painting this little place..... red." He eyed you with excitement clear as day on his face from your words and you just wanted to pat your own back from making him this happy.

He's a cold hearted killer who could easily end you in one second flat. But yet, you weren't afraid of him what so ever. You lived for the thrill of life with him. And maybe that's why he loved having you around so much. You two were a lot more alike than he ever thought possible.

"Well.... shall we?" He knew exactly what you had up your sleeve and he was thrilled with the idea. The fun in the kill for you two was seeing the other just so extremely excited from it. No one ever said being bad was so much fun honestly. Until you met Victor Zsasz.