The Fun in Killing (Jerome)

Imagine....
You groaned upon sitting down at the huge table in Theo Galavan's place, looking around at the others sitting around. How in the world did you get here? One day you're this big time criminal with a killer streak. And the next you're here among these... nobodies. And eating other humans does not count! It's just sick... Really sick. And sick things usually work for you. But that? Nooooo!

"Ahhhhhhh! Why so glum...? You need a smile on that pretty face of yours!" You looked up upon Jerome sitting down next to you, that usual smirk on his face. You narrowed your eyes, sighing slightly, making Jerome mock hurt, chuckling slightly.

"And here I thought you'd be happy to see me!" You put a fake smile upon your lips, softly patting Jerome on his shoulder, making him chuckle.

"I am! Why, I can't even contain my excitement. Can't you see?!" He suddenly laughed, a big laugh, making you chuckle slightly. You got to admit. Out of all the people here, Jerome actually has... something. Of course he's psychotic. But that's why you both get along. You understand one another. And you both always use sarcasm that no one else gets. It's rather entertaining. And he's learning the art of killing. Just like you are. His view on it is... incredible. He puts fun into the kills. And you like that.

"Just look at these fools... they're nowhere near our level." Jerome looked at you, grinning slightly, humor shining in his beautiful eyes.

"I agree. We need to start our own killing business! I can see it now... Ah! How exciting." You both laughed, drawing everyone's eyes to you guys. You both glared at them, making them all look away, only making you two laugh harder. He's certainly the perfect partner in crime...