Not True...

Taraji POV

Ugh, another day another migraine. Oh wait, new trainer means less problems with that idiot terrence. A smile grew across my face as i got up and showered and dressed itno my work out outfit..

Terrence stupid ass was actually making me lose weight and i started getting the shape i wanted even though it's only been two days

Terrence stupid ass was actually making me lose weight and i started getting the shape i wanted even though it's only been two days. I'm sure this new trainer will be much better. I called up natasha and she showed up to my house in about 10 minutes. I came outside and she smiled. "I don't know if you're wearing that to impress terrence or your new trainer..." she said grinning. "Ha. Neither. Like i said girl, I'm not going for impressions..." i told her smiling. "Mhm." she said poking out her lips. I shook my head chuckling. When we got there i got out of the car and saw terrence standing outside on his phone. I shook my head and walked right past him as if i didn't even know him. I saw him slightly look up at me and i ignored him. I walked in and terrence walked in after me. I just paid him no mind. There was a hunch in the rug in the from of the door and i ended up tripping over it. Just when i almost hit the ground i felt someone catch me. I looked up and it was my new personal trainer. He was brownskinned and had a nice fade with studs in his ears. Well damn. "You gotta be careful. I'm romeo, from Brazil" he said lifting me up and kissing my hand. He had a strong accent too. This is a hard peice of muscle to resist!

 This is a hard peice of muscle to resist!

I saw terrence eyeing him down. "Hello. I'm romeo from brazil..I'm guessing this is your girlfriend?" romeo asked terrence. I started making gagging noises. "Ha! Hell no! I'm single and ready to mingle..." i said playfully smirking at romeo. "No. She's not my girlfriend, thankfully." he said as he rolled his eyes. "Oh..i see...well it was nice seeing you..terrence" said romeo. "I wish it was pretty boy" said terrence glancing at me. Romeo looked confused and walked me into the fitness room still picking me up. I stick the middle finger up over the terrence and he just looked at the ground and shook his head. And turned away going into his fitness room. I bet he worked out alone, since no one on earth would want to be with him working out. "Ok so this fitness section is the latin dance. So we'll try salsa first. It'll be fun trust me!" he said smiling at me. He showed me how to do the dance and we did the whole thing. I saw terrence walking by glaring at us. "Whoo girl you are shaking everything perfectly!" shouted romeo spinning me. I saw terrence stop and mean mug us. I think he was mad because he was all alone. "Hey terrence, come on in here and try a dance huh?" romeo asked him. "Ha. No i don't dance" he said shaking his head. "Aww, come on i know you couldn't resist because you watched, I'm sure you don't like working out alone so you have no choice!" romeo said as terrence rolled his eyes and walked in. "Yeah I'm not dancing with him." i said crossing my arms. "Pfft i don't wanna dance with you either.." terrence said doing the same. "Ooh i sense a little love tension here!" shouted romeo. "Hell no!" me and terrence both said mean mugging eachother. When i turned away terrence tripped me but i was caught by romeo once again. "Are you ok?" romeo asked me. I nodded and smiled at him. I saw terrence roll his eyes and grimace. I stood up and romeo started showing us the moves. "Ok so taraji you stand in front of terrence, Terrence you grab her around her waist-"let me stop you right there-"shut up terrence lets just both do it damn!" i shouted cutting him off after he cut romeo off. He shrugged and we did as romeo told us. Terrence wrapped his hands around my lower back and took my hand. "Ok good, now move in sync together, taraji takes a step back and you take a step foward with the opposing foot." said romeo. I stepped back and terrence stepped with the wrong foot and stepping on my other one. "Ow! I'm guessing you did that purposely!" i shouted rubbing my foot. "Stop being such a crybaby! That's why you couldn't do half the workouts i provided!" terrence shouted at me. I froze. "I'm done. It's like a can't get away from you..." i said getting my stuff. Romeo grabbed my arm. "No...we can do this....It's just dancing...leave out all the negativity you two have for eachother behind and just...DANCE!" romeo shouted laughing. I put my stuff down and we got back in our positions. When terrence was supposed to spin me, i accidentally hit him...there goes my clumsiness. "Sorry." i said not looking at him. He shrugged and we tried again. We messed up alot but eventually got it...

The dance was a bit touchy and sexual, but i guess that's how salsa is prone to be like. Me and terrence just kept our composure and kept going. We actually started enjoying it, and laughing and talking throughout the whole thing. I guess it's true that music can bring people together. We started getting comfortable. At the end we both came face to face. "That was fantastic!, you guys should do this tommorow together, you're like magic!" shouted romeo smiling. Me and terrence looked at eachother and slowly separated. I felt his hand slowly let go of my waist. "Um...i Don't care.." i said crossing my arms. "Well i have my own work out room. So no." said terrence walking towards the door. "How about this. You two work out in terrences room first, then move over to this erotic dance class hm?" asked romeo. I shrugged and looked at terrence. He sighed and shrugged as well. "I'll take that as a yes." romeo said as we left the room. "Ha. You actually wasn't terrible ms. Clumsy" terrence said to me. "You were still an asshole though" i said smirking and walking away from him to go find natasha. As soon as i turned around i bumped into a trainer with lots of water bottles and they all spilled on me. My whole shirt was soaking wet and the water was freezing cold. I turned around to see if terrence saw me and that was the wrong move. My shirt was soaking wet along with the rest of my body...my training bra was light pink..so when it's wet it's see through. He cleared his throat and looked down at me quickly and looked back up again. I turned bright red. "Sorry...um..I'll just go." i told him as i tried to walk past him. I was wet all over my body so i ended up slipping and he caught me. Now this was embarrassing: my shirt and body is soaking wet and my shirt shows my boob and nipple print right in his face..i was so close to them that he turned red too. I looked upside down and saw natasha walking towards us. "Oooh!" she cheered as me and terrence looked at eachother and he quickly stood me up and i broke out of his grip grabbing a towel on the front desk covering myself. "Shut up. How was your workout?" i asked her. "Amazing...i lost 10 pounds!" she shouted as i dropped the towel and we both jumped in the air together from excitement. Uh oh. Wet shirt, nipple print, wet body....oh no. I turned around and terrence stood there. "Congrats natasha on your..weight loss, now if only i could say the same for tara" he said shaking his head. "How many times do i have to tell you? My name is TARAJI, terrorist" i said mocking his name back. He got in my face looking down at me. "It's terrence." he said roughly. "Sorry terrorist..." i said laughing and walking away from him bumping his shoulder as me and natasha walked out of the gym. I was still red...i can't believe that happened. He's still and asshole though. The only thing he did was catch me, and that was sweet, but I'm sure it was just to stare at me wet shirt. Natasha dropped me off and i just took a shower and went straight to sleep. I had a long day today...

TBC...