Well Now I Feel Bad..

Next Day

Terrence POV

I didn't wake up in a happy way next to taraji as usual. She got up without even looking at me, fixed everyone breakfast but me, and wouldn't let me go into the bathroom with her. The kids were wondering what was going on with us too. Taraji took care of both of the twins and acted as if she didn't need my help. If I say something to her she ignored me. She would push past me and roll her eyes. She wouldn't even make eye contact with me. I didn't think that last night would be getting on her THIS bad. I had Josiah in my lap and he was playing with his blue rattle.

I loved how he always had that fresh baby smell

I loved how he always had that fresh baby smell..him and his sister. Ariyah was with taraji upstairs. She didn't want to be down here with me. I hate getting the silent treatment from her. She came downstairs and started walking towards me. I smiled and sat up thinking she was about to give me a kiss or something but instead she sat Ariyah down next to me and grabbed her keys. "Where are you going baby?" I asked her raising an eyebrow. And of course she ignored me and opened the door leaving out. I groaned loudly and Asia came downstairs and stood in front of me. "What?" I asked her. She smiled and then slapped me across the face and the twins laughed.

"Hey what was that for?" I asked her

"Hey what was that for?" I asked her. "You hurt auntie feelings!" she shouted hitting me with a pillow. "I didn't try to!" I said stopping the pillow. She walked away and stomped upstairs. I called taraji but it went to her voicemail. "Baby please talk to me I miss you and I want to talk...please stop ignoring me I love you.." I said and then hung it up. I sat the phone back on the couch and then Aniyah picked it up. She started babbling into it like she was on the phone and Josiah looked at her grinning. I then started to hear taraji in the phone saying. "Hey my baby...hi! I miss you too.." oh my god she called me back! I grabbed the phone. "Yes you called!" I shouted happily putting the phone to my ear and that's when she hung up. I groaned and shook my head. After awhile she finally came back and I ran to her and picked her up kissing her all over her face even though she blocked her lips from me. She didn't even show any emotion. I put her down and she went to the twins. I groaned and frowned...

After awhile we left out to go grocery shopping and the whole time I didn't know what to put in the cart that she might have wanted me to because when I asked her she'd ignore me. She just played with the twins and pushed past me. I sighed and she just ignored me to whole time. I would try to kiss her and she would move me away and scowl at me. I felt so bad..I love her so much..now I feel like shit. "Baby please talk to me I'm sorry.." I said to her grabbing her by her waist she swallowed saliva and she winced. Damn when I forced myself down her throat I hurt her. I sighed and hugged her and she broke out of my grip. I sighed and shook my head. When she left I decided to stay behind. I got her some flowers and some candy and snacks. I got her a beautiful necklace and jewelry from Jared in the mall that was a couple blocks away.

I drove back home and taraji was in the bedroom sleeping while the twins were in their cribs

I drove back home and taraji was in the bedroom sleeping while the twins were in their cribs. I went upstairs and I got paid today so that was a bonus for her. I silently sat down the stuff and undressed myself. I slowly crawled in the bed and turned her over. She squirmed around a bit and I pulled down her pants. I kissed her ass gently and then pulled down her underwear. I kissed her deeply and she moved my face and j didn't stop. She opened her eyes and was net with my lips again. I kissed her so deep and full of love and begging for forgiveness. "W-what Terrence?" she asked me drousily. "I'm sorry..I love you so much I'm sorry. I never should've been so sensitive I just love you so much baby I didn't mean to be so rough with you and hurt you I love you...please forgive me.." i said kissing her on her neck. She moaned and looked into my eyes. "I forgive you.." she said showing a small smile. "Now let me make love the right way to you.." I said playfully smacking her ass. She smiled and bit her lip. I grinned devishly and kissed her again. I kissed down her stomach and sucked on her folds. She arched her back and moaned loudly. "Mm I love you terry.." she moaned as I ate her out a an amazing speed.

I stopped when she almost came and I kissed her allowing her to taste herself. She moaned into the kiss and bit my lip. I entered her and did nice slow pumps to make her feel better after the way I was with her last night. I honestly felt like shit for doing that. She's my pride and only...why did I overreact? I love her to death..she's absolutely perfect to me..and perfect for me. I never should've gotten mad at her and was like that with her.

"God I love you...I love you so much baby.." I moaned into her ear. "I love you too terry...ah...yes terry yes..." she moaned biting her lip. "Ah...shit..you feel so damn good baby...fuck...Mm.." I moaned gripping her hands. I slapped her ass and we switched positions.

"Mm yeah baby ride me...fuck yeah ah. Mm shit.." I moaned gripping her waist. "I love you..you're so beautiful baby yes..." I moaned hugging her as she rode me with her head tossed back.

She started bouncing on top of me. "Fuck..ah I love you..." she moaned as I sucked on her nipples. I almost came and slowed down and we rocked hips. "I love you..I love you so much...I'm so happy I have you..Mm I can't waist until you become my wife your amazing.." I said against her lips as I bit hers and she tossed her head back. "Mmmmm! Ah! Ah! Terry I'm going to come! Yes terry!" she moaned. "Not yet baby...Mm hold it baby lets go together...Mm yeah fuck.." I moaned biting my lip and tossing my head back. "Here I come baby...Mm here I come.." I moaned as I was about 10 stroaks from coming. We then hear the twins crying and we froze and groaned together. "Nooo!" moaned taraji and I kissed her lips. "Come on baby they can wait 10 stroaks baby ten quick ones.." I moaned. She nodded and I started giving deep and swift pumps. "Yes baby...ah fuck..yes..ah...ah! I'm coming!" I moaned. We came and we drousily went to see what the twins needed. We didn't touch them because we were sweaty and reeked of the sex aroma. They just needed their stuffed animals and they were fine. I showed her the gifts I got her as we laid up cuddling. "Aww terry.." said taraji smiling as I kissed her. "I'm sis orru for the way I was with you..please forgive me baby.." I said into her neck. "Yes I forgive you baby.." she said kissing my lips and off to sleep we went..

TBC...