Dance Partner..

Taraji POV

I woke up refreshed and happy to start with my new trainer today..I Don't think Terrence will be showing up either..after that weird incident. I got dressed in my workout outfit

 I got dressed in my workout outfit

And ate some breakfast. I was checking my phone and natahsa called.

N- hey girl maybe we should walk today..I'm getting tired of driving

T- me too, ok lets walk. How far are you?

N- down the street I'm tryna speed walk

T- I'll just meet up with you

N- ok

T- ok

I hung up the phone and grabbed my stuff. I met up with natasha and we walked together. "Damn it's hot as hell out here today!" she said as we walked. "I know right, by the time we get there we're gonna be done for the day." i told her and we laughed. We were walking, so it was gonna take a little longer to get there. When we finally did we were so happy. The place has air conditioning, so we felt amazing. Romeo came and greeted me. "Good morning taraji, today the schedule changed a bit. First you work out with terrence like we said yesterday, then you go to your new classes, yoga and pilates, then the erotic dance class with me, sadly for you terrence has to go to be at class with you because he's your personal trainer, so he's not gonna have any other clients to be with so he might as well join you in yoga and pilates." he told me. I groaned loudly as as romeo hugged me and walked away and terrence walked up. "Who peed in your cereal?" he asked me. "Your mom" i told him rolling my eyes. "My mother died when i was younger." he said looking away from me. "Oh my god...sorry for saying that.." i said. "Whatever. We got a workout to do let's go" he told me walking away. I sighed and followed behind him. "What are we doing today?" i asked him crossing my arms. "Lunges. 30." he told me. I nodded and we started. I finished almost before him by 3. I reached my water bottle and he got it from me. "The hell? Give me my water bottle back asshole. Don't start with me" i said reaching for it as he held it in the air. I was kind of alot shorter than him. I was 5'2 and he looked to be about 6'3. "You don't need it short stuff." he said seriously. "Ugh i hate you.." i told him. "I hate too but i never say it." he said putting my water in a locker and locking it. "You're not even sweating. Stop being weak" he told me writing something down. "I'm not weak. At least i don't stalk people" i told him. "At least I'm not a walking final destination, you're such a clutz" he said shaking his head. I ignored him and we did the next workout which was 25 burpees. He finished before me and watched me from the side. "Still staring huh? I thought you didn't like what you see" i told him as i continued. "I don't but there's nothing else to do so.." he said with a straight face. "Why don't you go write something down in your handy dandy notebook?" i asked him laughing. "Don't ask me anything, as i said before." he said. "Well as you can see, i do what i want..and say what i want." i told him. "Is that why your mouth never stops running?" he asked me. I finished the burpees and walked over to him. "Don't question me again." i told him as he said to me as we did the next workout. It was jumping jacks and there was no way to prevent from shaking something. If i did them facing away from him, my ass would shake everytime i jump. If i do it facing him, my boobs will shake. I just did them away from him so i wont have to look at him. We did 50 and he once again finished before me. "Why don't you ever do them in sync with me?" i asked him. "I don't wait for anyone, i do my own speed." he said leaning against the wall. "Well how did you get this job if you go ahead of the people you're training? You're helping them lose weight, not just worrying about you." i told him. He rolled his eyes snd the room grew quiet. He walked up to me from behind and i saw him in the mirror. He came next to me and started doing them with me. "Pfft, to late now. Don't need you're help." i told him as i finished. We did the rest of the workouts and he finally gave me my water back. I then see a little boy run into the gym and up to terrence. "Hey buddy! How are you?" terrence said picking him up. Oh hell no, this nigga had a kid but be stalking every move i make? A women then walked in. "Why come you haven't been bringing him up here anymore?" terrence asked the woman. "Because it's been so hard in georgia..new job and stuff you know.." she replied. Terrence nodded. "You missed me buddy?" terrence asked the little boy..he looked exactly like him so i know it was his son. "Hey we gotta go but I'll be back up here next week.." said the woman. Terrence sat the little boy down. He waved them goodbye and they left. I started laughing at how terrence looked when he smiled. He looked hilarious. "What?" he asked me and i kept laughing. "Nothing now let's go to the next class." i told him. In the next class it was a mix up of yoga and Pilates first we do a Pilates exercise then we do a yoga exercise and it continues going back and forth. Sadly terrence had to take the spot behind me since everywhere else was filled up. First we did downward dog, which i was nervous about since i was wearing shorts today. I saw terrence doing it and he fell and everyone giggled at him, especially me. "Ha. And you say I'm weak" i told him and he sighed, although i saw a small little smile and saw him shaking his head and tried again. Next we did the puppy dog stretch. I turned around at how terrence was trying. I chuckled and he looked up but froze when he saw me in my position.