Bad News..

Next Morning

Tarajis POV

The next day me and terrence were asleep on the floor in front of the fireplace underneath some covers. Today I have to get my pregnancy test and I'm scared but also I figure that there's nothing to worry about because I don't think that a condom broke or anything. I was knocked out and terrence started kissing me awake.

He kissed me on my neck and my breath shifted because it felt amazing but I was still half asleep. I turned my face and was immediately met with his lips. We were naked and he was laying in between my legs and i had them wrapped around his torso.

He gave me deep pecks and then playfully stick his tongue out and made the kiss deeper once he went in again. "What terry?" I whined drousily. He started kissing me on my neck again and i whined. He started kissing me again and but my lip. "Baby you gotta get up and go get dressed for your doctors appointment.." he said against my lips and i shook my head and yawned. "Noo I'm sleepyy" I whined as i stretched and terrence chuckled and kept kissing me. He picked me up and we were in the same position as we were on the floor, my legs around his torso. He had his arm around my waist and i put my face in his neck falling back asleep. He tossed me on the couch and i groaned. "Stopp.." I groaned and turning over. He slapped me on my ass really hard and i jumped up. I got up and rolled right neck onto the floor. I got up drousily and terrence walked over to me and picked me up and kissed me. He gave me fast pecks all over my face and i started drousily laughing. "See? Now wake up. I knew you were gonna be easy to get up." he told me as He took my upstairs to our bedroom and took me into my wardrobe. "Pick what you're wearing.." he told me. "Well duh stupid that's what closets are here for" I said angrily because that's how I am when I first wake up. He smacked me on my ass and i rolled my eyes and picked up what I was wearing. He Then carried me over to his wardrobe and picked what he was wearing. "You're coming with me?" I asked him and he nodded. "I think I really need to be.." he said looking away and i just nodded. He took us into the shower and put me against the wall with my arms and legs still around him. We slowly made out and we were doing it for so long that we became disgustingly prunier than usual.

When we were done terrence dried me and himself off and we went downstairs and started cooking. We wanted to give the kids a little more time to sleep until the food is ready..

3rd person POV

All of the kids were in their rooms deeply asleep and summer was in treys room because she spent the night. At first she was sleeping on his couch in there but somehow ended up next to him. Trey was the first to wake up and just stared at her sleeping frame. Don't worry they didn't do anything...they don't think that way at this age about eachother. Trey tired to wake summer up but she was in too much of a deep sleep. "Maybe that thing that woke taraji up with the true loves kiss will work" said trey and he slowly leant down and took a deep breath before kissing her.

She made a sound and then opened her eyes. She smiled at him and he smiled back. "Goodmorning.." he said. "Morning" she said back. They looked into eachothers eyes for a while as he was still cupping her face. Trey slowly looked down at her lips and back up to get eyes. "What?" she aksed. "I wanna kiss again but I'm worried that you don't want to.." he said looking away. "Trey we are together so why can't you kiss me?" she asked. Trey smiled and shrugged. "Can i?" he asked her shyly and turning red. She chuckled and pecked his lips and pulled away. He took that as a yes and leaned back in. They continued kissing and eventually started making out. Trey wrapped his arms around her waist and she put hers around his neck...

"Terry can you go outside and go cut the grass?" asked taraji as she flipped a pancake. "Nooo it's too far..." he playfully whined. "Shut up you work out so.." said taraji slapping his chest. "Girl why are you always hitting me?!" he shouted getting up. "Because you're hittable" she said. "That doesn't even make sense.." he said laughing. "Yes it does!" she shouted punching him. "Ok ok damn!" he shouted looking sad. "Aww come here terry.." she said and she walked over to him and pecked his lips. "The grass is way to tall...we agreed that we weren't going to hire anybody to work for us because it'll be crowded and we don't want anyone else living here other than the kids and us.." she said smiling. "But this mansion is the side of Canada you expect me to do this all by myself!?" he asked her. "No not all of it just the front baby.." she said kissing him on the cheek. "Please terry...for me?" she asked pouting and batting her eyes. "Yeah yeah, of course I'll do it for you don't pout" he said pecking her pouted bottom lip and she smiled. "Thank you terry" she said kissing him and he smiled and playfuy smacked her on the ass and getting his Nike hat from upstairs to keep the Sun out of his face. He went outside and went to the shed to go and get the lawnmower. He walked past treys window and thought he saw something and kept walking but then backed up to see trey and summer making out in his bed. He was about to shout at then but then remembered the bet that him and taraji had made. "Dammit the bet" he said under his breath. "But summers now even my daughter and I'm sitting here and watching my nephew and some other girl making out..." he said but then thought about taraji again. "Dammit! Do it for anal do it for anal!" he whisper-shouted to himself and took out his phone and started recording. "Jesus I'm so sorry.." he said looking up at the sky. He watched them kiss in shock. "Damn they kiss almost better than me and taraji.." He said to himself. He saw trey move to lay in between summers legs like taraji and him did this morning. She ran her fingers through his hair and held his face as he gripped her waist. He saw her wrap her legal around his torso. She had on his black and white plaid pajamas and one of his old t-shirts that him and taraji let her put on because they didn't want her sleeping in her other clothes. "What the hell?" said terrence to himself. "Geez i feel like such a stalker, child molester, and phedophile all at once.." he whispered to himself. He saw trey trying to reach down and grab on summers butt, he heard them laugh and she moved it back up to her side. "Smart girl." said terrence to himself. "Sorry.." said trey against summers lips. "It's ok trey..." said summer as he bit her lip.