Best Day Ever.

Taraji POV

I woke up this morning with a small smile on my face. Last night was really fun and amazing...really. I actually wouldn't mind doing it again. I showered and got into my excersize gear.

I decided to walk there today and meet natasha there

I decided to walk there today and meet natasha there. I was walking and listening to my music and saw terrence jogging behind me. I turned around and smiled at him. "Morning.." i said to him. "Morning.." he replied. "I bet you didn't think that i would be walking today huh? I see that me walking to the gym inspired you" i told him. "No..not really..my car just isn't working right now.." he told me. "How is it not working this morning when it was working last night?..don't lie terrence just face it, you wanted to walk with me.." i told him. He rolled his eyes as i sighed. "I'm guessing that you're fully refreshed after falling asleep in my arms while we were walking?" he asked me. "Yeah i am..you're surprisingly really comfortable...sorry that you had to carry me...i know that i was being "weak" i said messing with my ponytail. "You weren't. I don't know what it's like to walk in heels all day so.." he said shaking his head. "Glad you get it." i replied drinking some water. "I really liked last night..wouldn't mind doing it again anytime.." he said smiling at me. "Yeah..me either.." i said as we approached the gym. Terrence opened the door for me and i chuckled. "I see that last night picked up on you" i said smiling as he smiled back. We walked in and natasha as zuri walked up to us. "Hey guys" i said waving at them. They both stared at me and terrence giving us a look. "What?" we both said at the same time. "Nothing.." said zuri as natasha and him gave us some sly smiles. Me and terrence sighed and looked at eachother. "Well I'm going to go get ready to workout, see you weirdos later" i said grinning and walking away. "Now spill the beans!" shouted natasha at terrence. "What?" he said confused. "Come on man we know why you asked her out, you hung up on me and acted weird, too" said zuri. "And i saw yall freaks on the doorstep." said natasha. "Just face it..you like her man.." said zuri. "Ha no i don't..i don't just fall in love with any woman i see...we don't feel that way about eachother. I'm sure of that" terrence said nodding. "Pfft...yeah ok..we'll see. You gonna ask her out again?" asked natasha. "I mean i don't know...we both had fun last night..maybe" he said scratching the back of his head. "So you didn't smash yet?" asked zuri. Terrences eyes widened and natahsa shook her head. "No they didn't do shit zuri..don't even waste your time on them..they're a lost cause.." said natasha as her and zuri shook their heads and walked away. Terrence walked into the workout room with me and snuck up behind me scaring me. "What the hell!" i shouted turning around causing me to slip and terrence caught me. "So what did those two hound you about?" i asked him. "Nothing..they just think were in love with eachother" he told me. Now that was funny. We both started laughing and looked at eachother. "I cant believe that they would think of something like that" i said smiling at him. "I know right...that would be terrible" he said slowly putting me down and looked into my eyes. His hand was still around my waist and my breath shifted. "Yeah..it..sure would.." i said quietly. "He lifted up my face, making me look up at him. "Why do you always look down all the time?" he asked me. "I..i just do it because...i do it when I'm embarrassed...or shy...or sad...it just makes me feel better not having to look at people when i feel like that" i told him. He grabbed the side of my face and put his thumb gently on my lower lip. "Well how are you feeling right now?" he said quietly bringing his face closer to mine. "Nervous..." i said looking away and then back down to the floor. He raised my face back up. I bit my lip from shyness. He put his thumb on it again and i heard his breath shift. Just then the radio turned on and made us jump as we seperated. I must've accidentally pressed the button on the remote start up for it, since i had it in my hand. I turned bright red and looked away. "Are you blushing?" he asked me. As i gasped at the thought of him seeing me. I covered my face and looked away. He walked in front of me and turned to face me. I turned back away from him. "Let me see.." he said trying to turn my face to his. I moved it away and giggled a bit. "No!" i shouted back laughing. "Let me see your face!" he shouted trying to move my hands. "No you can't!" i laughed as he grabbed at my sides picking me up. "Why?" he asked. "Because you just can't!" i shouted back playfully hitting him. "I'm about to see it!" he said laughing. "No!" i shouted as he moved my hand. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked at him. Thankfully by the time he saw it, it went away. "Awe man.." he said sadly. "Ha." i said grinning. "I'm gonna see it sooner or later" he said smiling at me. "No you won't..because I'll make sure it won't happen" i said flipping my ponytail. "Well I'll make sure it does" he said slowly putting me down. "And how is that?" i asked crossing my arms. "I guess we'll just have to see" he said winking playfully. Just then the timer went off and we jumped again. "Damn time flys by when you're..having fun.." he said smiling at me. "Well now i get to go to yoga..." i said as we got our stuff and walked to the class. "Lucky for you two it's couples day today!" said the yoga instructor. Me and terrence sighed. "We can do this right? They're just stretches...we can do this without being sexual" i told terrence. "We sure can" he said as we walked in. "Ok..first position everyone!" shouted the instructor.