Loads And Loads Of Wedding Planning.

2 Months Later

Taraji POV

The twins are now 6 months old and it's now October. When it's October terrence loved to scare everyone. Of course I'm a Christian, but I'm still going to let the kids go trick or treating..especially my little babies. It's fun...I never had the chance to do it and terrence wants them to do it so bad. It's the 22nd and by the way..the twins were born may 9th. Today me and terrence have to go to the store to pick out wedding outfits and everything. I have to pick my dress and terrence has to pick his suits. I also have to pick out the bridesmaid dresses and everything. Natasha and I decided that we'll get married on different days because we don't have enough room for different styles. But we do both have to pick out our dresses today. Terrence already has his best men and I have my bridesmaids. Terrences are zuri, two more of his friends, josiah, chris, and trey. Mine are natasha, nicki, ashley, lauren, asia, and Ariyah. They were all coming with me to the dress store and so were my parents. Terrences father was going and so was all of his best men. I woke up and looked over at terrence. We haven't has sex in 2 Months. He's been so desperate for it too. I smiled at him and got on top of him. I started kissing his neck and I went under the covers to give him something to wake up to. After awhile he woke up moaning and cursing drousily under his breath. "Damn baby it's early.." he said looking down at me. "But you know you need some. You've been wanting something so badly.." I said and he grinned. "Damn man...this is only your second time doing this and you're like a professional.." he said and i chuckled. "Ooh shit....I'm close..Damn.." he moaned and I stopped. I sat up and he looked confused. "You'll get the rest after we get done wedding shopping." I said and he groaned. "Awe what come on!" he shouted like a kid. "Aww what you wanted me to keep going?" I said leaning back down again. He moaned and bit his lip. "Yess shit..awe fuck baby.." he moaned and I chuckled and sped up. "Ah! Shit...I'm close baby don't stop.." he moaned and I slowed down and stopped again. "Nooo! Come onn!" he whined and I chuckled and winked at him as I went into the bathroom. Later I came out and he went in. "Fine. I'll do it myself." he said frowning. "But you said you can't do it unless I'm around.." I said grinning. He sighed and started looking sad. He was still in his boxers and I playfully pouted and pushed him on the bed and got on top of him. I started grinding him roughly and he started moaning and grabbing my hips. I moved his hand and started kissing him and biting his lips. I turned over and shook my ass in the air and he bit his lip. "Come on girl Damn stop teasing me." He said grabbing my ass and I slapped his hand and started grinding him. "Or what?" I said giggling. "Or else I'm going to tear that ass up later." he said and i chuckled and bounced on top of him. He moaned and cursed under his breath. I got up and went to the side of the bed next to him and shook my ass. "Ooh shit.." he said looking at it. "Mm you wanna grab it?" I said seductively and he did and I moved his hand. He groaned and I let him touch it for 10 seconds and he started trying to rub his fingers on me but I stopped him. I kissed him and then sucked on his earlobe. "Come on man shit.." he said and i giggled and started grinding him and moaning to try to turn him on more. His eyes widened and I took off my shirt and bra. He moaned and slowly reached up and grabbed one of my breasts and I moved his hand. "How you gone take it off and not let me play with them..?" He said frowning and I smiled and started shaking them. "Because I didn't give you permission to yet.." I said biting my lip. His breath shifted and I saw his eyes get dark with lust. "Nope. We have kids now. You do something you're going to wake them up." I told him and he gripped my waist tightly and I pryed it off and kissed him. He bit my lip roughly and I pulled away. I held it and smiled. "I guess you're waiting until later then.." I said smiling and getting off of him. He sat up and I undressed in front of him and went into my wardrobe. He sighed and laid back down. I came out fully dressed and he got up to go into his.