Try It Again.

1 week later

Taraji POV

I woke up this morning with terrence kissing me awake and i groaned because I didn't want to be woken up.

"Mm terry stop.." I said drousily and he chuckled and kept going. He started kissing me on my neck and eventually i woke up moaning. "Terrrry Stooopp" i whined sleepily and he started tickling me. I started laughing and he kissed me since i was woken up better now. I was finally all healed up but a little sore sometimes. He stopped and smiled at me. "What?" i asked him confused and he gave me THE SEXIEST LOOK EVER.

(ignore the squeal)

"Oh my god.." i said under my breath as we both leaned in and kissed. He chuckled into the kiss and made it go slow and tempting. I hated when he did that but it was so hot at the same time.

When i started getting turned on he pulled away and smiled at me, getting up and going into our master bathroom. I scowled and crossed my arms. That was so damn unfair...now i was as eager as hell and now i don't know what to do. Oh wait..terrence showed me how to masturbate so that'll have to do. I didn't feel like showering with him because i was now mad at him. I pulled down my panties and started rubbing myself. Terrence still refuses to have sex with me until I'm completely healed...and I mean so healed that it seems like i didn't get shot. After awhile i remembered what had happened to me. I can't believe that bitch harper and nick...I wanted them to get them so bad but i doubt that there was anything i could do about nick. I slowly entered two fingers inside myself and started pumping. I moaned and tossed my head back. I was so into the sensation that everything else seemed blocked out. After awhile i felt someone get in the bed and i opened my eyes and it was terrence there completely naked and rubbing himself. He moaned and smiled at me. "You ever seen me do this before?" He asked me and i shook my head. "Wanna watch?" he asked me and i nodded shyly. He smiled and started to rub himself harder and watched me finger myself. "Mm" I moaned tossing my head back. "Mm baby..." he said looking at me. I turned red from shyness and slowed down. "No baby keep going..." he said as i blushed and kept going. "Ah....shit.." I said under my breath as i rubbed on my clit. "Ooh shit girl.." said terrence moaning and closing his eyes. "This feels so good..." I said moaning and he smiled. "Mm this does too.." he said smiling at me and i watched him rub himself. I felt so shy and so bad...as in a bad girl. I was a good girl before him and after all these years he had me Try so many different sexual things, i feel like a good girl gone bad...which I am now. "Ah! Mmm!" I started moaning louder. My breath shifted and i started to see terrences hand slap onto his skin. "Shit keep fucking going baby shit..." I heard him and i pulled my fingers out and saw my wetness dripping. "Mmm.." i heard terrence moan biting his lip at me. I whined and moaned. "Terry can we please do something? Please retry I'm healed up.." i whined. "No baby we can't...I Don't want you to be sore..." he told me. I sighed and stopped fingering myself. I crawled over to him and got on top of his lap, he stopped me and slipped on a condom then I nervously started putting himself slowly and cautiously as i looked up at the ceiling and not my lip. Terrence just watched me as i did it. It hurt like hell but i had to deal with it. I slowly started riding him the best i could and i moaned. He gently grabbed my hips and looked up at me trying not to moan. He grabbed my hips when i winced a little bit. "You ok?" he asked me. "Yeah...baby I'm fine...it just...you're hurting me.." i said turning red. He Sat up and pulled me off of him gently. He spit on his finger and fingered me more, then put me back on top of him. I put him in be slowly again and it felt better because I guess I was lubricated more. He watched me in amazement as i took control this time. "Does it still hurt?" he asked me and i winced lightly. "Just...the way it's supposed to.." I said smiling. He out his thumb on my bottom lip and smiled at me. I smiled back and not my lip turning red. He smiled and his eyes didn't turn so dark as usual. "Let's watch you take control ms. 'I'm not sore anymore'." he said smiling and i blushed. I started riding him and tossed my head back because it felt so damn good and he was so damn powerful.