Putting Up With Purple Passion

Next Morning

Taraji POV

I woke up the next morning and was excited about getting to go to work, until i realized that i have to go to work too. I slumped put of bed and went downstairs. Nobody was up yet so i decided to make breakfast. I made some bacon, eggs, and toast with strawberries and blueberries on the sides. When it was ready for the kids to come down i activated their alarms and they all went off. I made sure thaf asias wasn't super loud because that would scare her too badly, but it was loud enough to wake her up. In about 10 minutes they all came to the table lookong drousy. "Guys i know that you're sleepy but you only have one more day until summer vacation you can do it..." i told them smiling. "I know...it's just boring.." said trey. "But aren't you guys supposed to be having fun the last few days?" i asked them and they shrugged. "I guess...but the teachers make us clean up their rooms..." said chris. "Why is that? You guys are supposed to be helping not doing the whole thing by yourselves." i said shaking my head...then terrence came downstairs on his phone. "Yeah i know. Well why come yoy didn't fill it out. Sure, I'll be there in 10 minutes." he said hanging up the phone. He wlaked over to me and kissed my lips and then sat down at the table. "Good morning" he said to me and everyone else. "Good morning." all of the kids groaned at the same time. "Dang guys you only have one more day of school relax.." he said and they sighed. "So is everything ok?" i asked him. "Yeah everything's good...i just gotta go and pick up harper...she somehow got locked out of her house and forgit her car keys.." he said and i dropped my fork on the plate in surprise. "Whats wrong?" he asked me. "Why can't she just call a cab?" i asked him giving him a look. "She's not too far from my job...taking a cab would be pointless" he said shaking his head and i sighed. "Stop being a jealous baby...trust me I'm just picking her up and that's it." he said kissing me snd i gave a sad smile. "I'm not jealous." i said brushing past him and going upstairs as he opened the door for the kids because the bus was out there. They left out and terrence went upstairs after me. "Baby what's up with you? You have everything you could ever dream of and you're worried about one woman?" he asked me. "She wants you terry." i said shaking my head. "But yet you have me." he said kissing me. "Whatever terry i gotta go to work...have fun." i said going into my wardrobe. As soon as he walked in after me, he didn't know where i went but just heard me. "I can't enjoy myself at work knowing that you're mad at me about something." he said sitting on of of the stairs that led went to another floor. I walked down the stairs and pushed past him. "Well it doesn't matter." i said as he got up and wrapped his arms around me from behind and put his face in my neck. "Come on bestfriend don't be like that.." he said smiling. "Like what?" i asked giving him a look. "Mad.." he said and i sighed. "I'm not mad ok?...now we gotta go to work.." i said breaking out of his grip and putting my hair in a low bun. I went into the living room and grabbed my keys and went into the garage to pick what car i wanted. When i sent in i sae that there was a new one on my side of the garage. "I couldn't help not to get you one." he said smiling. I rolled my eyes and tried not to smile because this honestly was sweet.