Preparing.

1 month later

Taraji POV

I'm so happy that our house is almost done! We picked out almost everything we want and now they're juts building it

I'm so happy that our house is almost done! We picked out almost everything we want and now they're juts building it. I can't wait until it's done. I woke up and terrence was still asleep. He looked like a baby honestly. I leaned down and gently pecked his lips and rose up so i could go downstairs and make breakfast. Terrence woke up slightly and grabbed me around me waist. He had to go to work today sadly but I'm glad that i get to go and we have fun as i like to call it. I giggled and got out of his grip. "Relax I'm just going downstairs to make some breakfast.." i said smiling. He woke up completely and smacked my ass. "Ok.." he said drousily and kissing me back. "Ew morning breath.." i said as he kissed me. "Girl it's probably yours." he said raising an eyebrow and we laughed and kissed. We got up and terrence went into the bathroom while i went downstairs to make breakfast. When he came out he smiled and wrapped his arms around me. "You're always cooking the best stuff.." he told me. "Yeah...you've only seen me make breakfast" i said grinning. "I'm so glad i get to go to work with you todayyy!" i said hugging him. "Um...about that baby...you can't really show up amymore..." he told me. "Why?!" i whined and pouted. He sighed and hugged me closer. "It's something i did isn't it? I knew it..." i said walking away from him. "What?" he asked confused. "I get it.." i said shaking my head. He tried to grab me and i broke out of his grip. "No leave me alone.." i said frowning. He grabbed me and satme on top of the counter roughly like he did before, although this time he kissed me. "Don't ever think that it's because of you." he said kissing me again.

He started kissing me on my neck and i moaned

He started kissing me on my neck and i moaned. "I don't want you to come because as much as i want you and this sexy ass (ass smack) body, i want to be able to get work done too. It's not you it's me...which i know you don't wanna hear..it's just that i won't be able to resist you." he said kissing my neck as i tossed my head back and just listened to his words. "As soon as you nake a move or bend over or better yet, bite that sexy (ass smack) lip, I'm not gonna get shit done" he said as i jumped when he smacked it. "Matter of fact, bend that ass over this damn counter and let me show you why you can't be there." he said pulling my off of the counter and undressing me. He took off my shorts and tank top, then leaving me in nothing but my bra and panties. He roughly grabbed my arm and clearing everything off of the counter, then bending me entirely over it. I gasped when i felt him rubbing his thumb on my clit through my underwear. He slapped my ass and made me shake it. "Shit man...you just don't know what the (ass smack) fuck you do to me." he said kneeling down and licking my clit through my underwear. I moaned from his warm tongue and rose up. He immediately pushed me back down and shook his face into my ass. "Shit...don't say it's ever you." he said pulling down my underwear slowly as my wetness created a line from my panties to my clit. "Damn.." he said shaking it. He took them off and put them in his pocket. He stuck out his tongue and started giving me wide and slow licks. He played with my wetness and i moaned. He then started flicking his tongue and sucking on my folds roughly. I gripped the counters and bit my lip as i blushed.