The "Date"

(6:15 p.m at tarajis house)

Taraji POV

Ugh i can't believe i agreed to go out with him. This so called date better be worth it. Natasha was of course dressing me up and i was nervous because even though she promised that she wouldn't mess me up, i still figured that she would. "Why so nervous?" natasha asked me. "Because i know I'm gonna look a hot mess" i told her. "I thought you trusted me!" she shouted offended. "I do...but it's just that..since i don't go out anymore i don't want this one time being an embarrassment" i told her. She nodded. "I understand girl so trust me that I'm not fone mess you up." she told me hugging me and kissing my cheek. "You're my bestfriend and i want you to look great tonight, and I'll make sure that happens" she told me as i smiled.

After constant outfit changes and hair changes, i was finally ready and i got to say..i didn't look terrible.

"Yass boo you look amazing!" said natasha as i looked in the mirror

"Yass boo you look amazing!" said natasha as i looked in the mirror. "You like it?" she asked me. "I love it!" i said smiling. "Wait but isn't it too much for just dinner?" i asked. "Pfft girl this is not too much. It depends on what restaurant he's taking you too" she said. "Oh damn! I don't even know which one!" i said sadly. "Which ever one it is you'll be looking the best out of everyone else" natasha told me. I smiled and hugged her. "Thanks" i told her "no problem, you know i'll do anything for you" she told me. I heard a horn blow outside and i looked through the peephole and it was terrence. "Oh shit he's here!" i shouted nervously. I haven't been on a date in so long, i feel so odd. I saw him approaching the door. "Girl get out there and show him what he's missing out on" shouted natasha. "Shut up" i said playfully. I heard terrences knock on the door and i opened it slowly. "Are you ready or no-" wow" he repeated. "Can't you say anything but wow?" i asked. "You...look..damn..just god damn" he said quietly. "Look i know the dress and hair is ugly...i let my friend natasha dress me ok?" i told him crossing my arms. "Natasha has incredible taste...you look...shit.." terrence said as we walked to the car. "And look at you...looking all jazzy in you suit" i told him grinning.

"Thank you" he said grinning

"Thank you" he said grinning. He walked ahead of me and got on his side of the car. Now I know he does not think he ain't gonna open the damn door for me. "Um, excuse me jackass, are you gonna open the door for me or not?" I asked him. He sighed smiling and walked over to my side, opened the door for me. "I thought that you said this wasn't a date?" He replied as I walked towards the door. "That doesn't mean that you have to treat me like it's not one" I said as I got inside of his Lamborghini. He shrugged and closed the door, getting in on his side. He got in his seatbelt and put me in mine. "Um I'm not 5, I can put myself in a seatbelt" I told him. "Sorry if i want you to be safe." he said smiling at me. We were inches away from eachothers lips and it was dead silent. He looked down at my lips and back up to my eyes and quickly pulled away. "Thanks for caring so damn much" i said sarcastically. "You're welcome.." he said seriously. I saw natasha giving me a thumbs up and a wink. I laughed and smiled at her. "What's funny?" he asked me as we pulled off. "Your face." i said smiling at him. He turned on the radio and Daydreamin' by ariana grande started playing.