I Don't Even Know Why I Agreed To This.

Next Morning

3rd Person POV

Taraji and Terrence woke up in each others arms and they turned a looked at eachother. "Mm good morning gourgous.." he said kissing her lips. "Good morning terry.." she said smiling and he grinned. "I can't wait for later- WAIT MY PACKAGE IS OUTSIDE!" he shouted happily and he got up and ran downstairs and to the gate. He grabbed the huge box and he came and put it on the bed. Taraji started to get nervous. "What's in there?" she asked him. He smiled and opened it in one swift motion.

"BUTTPLUGS!" he shouted playfully and taraji froze

"BUTTPLUGS!" he shouted playfully and taraji froze. "You're...putting those in me?" she asked and he nodded. "But baby I'll make it go smoothly ok? These are so that you can adjust...it'll be better this way. I did research on this and everything because I don't want this to hurt you.." he said cupping her face and kissing her forehead. "Well I'm not even aroused right now.." said taraji. "You have to go do a cleanse anyways...and make sure that your stomach is empty. It says so online." he said. Taraji groaned and went to go shower. She did everything Terrence said to do and then she came back out. She laid on the bed and and Terrence rubbed her ass. He rubbed on her folds and she lightly moaned. He fingered them and she gasped. "Mm..." she moaned. Terrence missed the opportunity to please her so much. She moaned more as he sped up and he lifted up her ass to his level and made her go face down ass up. He licked her folds and went to her asshole kissing it. "It's going to be fine ok?" he told her and she nervously nodded. "Ready?" he asked her and she nodded. "Ok baby we'll start with the smallest ones...I gotta lubricate you first.." he said grinning and licking her again. He then but the plug up to tarajis mouth. "Wet it baby...I wanna see your sexy ass suck it.." he said and she turned red and did so. He bit his lip as he watched her and then he rubbed it on her anal entrance. "Now spread it baby and I'll start going in with it.." he said and she nodded. She spread her ass and he started pushing in the plug. "Now push out while it's going in baby.." he told her and she winced. "Stop baby it hurts!" she said whining. "Ok baby I'll stop and give you a break.." he said stopped and kissing her. He licked her ass too so that the pain could settle down. "Ready?" he asked her and she panted and nodded. It was the smallest plug and it was hurting so much. "Ok baby do what you did before.." he said to her and she nodded. "Now try your best to get through it until I push it all the way in ok?" he asked her and she nodded. He pushed it in and she cried and winced. He held her hand and eventually it went all the way in. "Ah!" shouted taraji in pain. "Shh baby I know. You got it It's ok..." he said slightly moving it in and out causing some slight pain mixed with pleasure for taraji. "Mmm yeah baby you got this...look at it going in and out of your tight ass..." he said to her. He left it in for about 10 minutes and he played with her folds until the pain left and she was stretched out a little. He slowly took it out and she winced. He put it back in and slightly "fingered" get with it. "Ow..ah...baby it still hurts.." she said. "Shh baby I know I know." he said gently moving it in and out. She moaned lightly and he took it out swiftfully and her ass spread and he bit his lip. He moved to a bigger one and she became nervous.

He had her suck on it to wet it and he licked her folds gently

He had her suck on it to wet it and he licked her folds gently. "Ready baby?" he asked her and she nervously nodded. He rubbed it on her ass entrance and then slowly started to stick it in. She winced and he slowed down. "Mm there you go...just like that there you go baby.." he said as she winced once he put it all the way in. He moved it back and forth a couple times and she moaned slightly. After awhile she adjusted to that and he took it out and moved to a big one. "No terry.." she whined. "Shh baby it's ok this is the last one you'll have today ok?" he asked her and she nodded. She wet it and he gently started to put it into her. It hurt her so bad she stopped arching immediately. "Arch baby arch...and push baby.." he said as she did so and winced as she slightly cried. "I know it hurts baby it'll stop in a second.." he said kissing her arch. "Ah! Terrence stop it hurts it hurts.." she said and he stopped and held it there. She panted and then he continued when she said to. After about 10 minutes it was all the way in. He left it there for a second. "Mm there you go now shake that beautiful ass for me baby.." he said as she shook it and he bit his lip and started devouring her folds. She moaned and bit her lip. After about 30 minutes she adjusted to that and he gently took it out and played around in her with it. He then smiled at her. "Now it's time for me baby.." he said and she nodded. He undid his pants and he kissed her. "It'll be fine baby be strong you can do this.." he said and she nodded. He rubbed himself on her and then he started to put himself in and she gasped and grabbed his hand. "Shh go slow ok? Go slow baby the pain will end baby.." he said to her and she nodded. He went about half way and he moved inside of her a little bit. He went a bit further inside and she gripped his arm. "There you go baby..there you go...yeah baby push out baby.." he said and she did so and he went further inside and started moving. After awhile she was moaning and he moved a bit swiftfully but still carefully. "Ah...mm baby yes baby just like that baby yes.." he said moaning as she moaned lightly. "Mm...ah terry..this doesn't feel to bad baby.." she said and he smiled. "I told you I'll be gentle baby.." he said kissing her lips. He would switch from her folds to her ass to give her a small break from the pain sometimes. He released inside of her ass and she turned red. "Push baby.." he said and she pushed and his fluid leaked out...

They laid in bed in each others arms afterwards. "I'm really sore.." she said sighing. "It's ok baby it's normal it'll leave baby you have to get used to it.." he said and she nodded as they dozed off and later they showered and played with the twins..well that was something..

TBC...

Lol guys I know thus is sexual and sort of like a WTF chapter but I know you guys missed the sexual wide of them so there you go!