Nervous..

Taraji POV

I woke up tired and stressed. I really didn't feel like going to the gym today because of how rude terrence was. Pfft, he thinks I'm always mad...well you can't force someone to be like you want then to be. I didn't feel like waiting for natasha this time and decided to meet up with her at the gym. I got dressed into my workout outfit

And left out of the house and drove to the gym

And left out of the house and drove to the gym. I didn't feel like walking this time...i just didn't. I drove to the gym and walked in. Terrence was the first person to walk up to me. "Damn were you waiting for me!?" i asked him angrily. "Look there's new segments...swim and weights.." he said sighing. "Hmph well I'm still not talking to you. Good luck exercising by yourself, asshole" i said walking past him. He grabbed my arm and i turned around. "Fine. I sorry ok?" he said irritated. "Ha. Look who wants who apologize. I know you don't mean it anyways so.." i said walking away again. He grabbed my arm again. "I do ok." he said firmly. I shrugged and walked towards the excersize room. "We're um...doing russian twists..30" he said as i shrugged and grabbed a weight ball. We sat across from eachother and did thirty. I finished before him and he looked like he was struggling. "Are you serious! You're so weak!" i shouted mocking him laughing. He sighed and got up. "I hurt my arm the other day you know...torn a muscle.." he said rubbing it. "Aww do you want me to kiss it better? Do you want me to get a doctor?" i said pretending to be sympathetic. He rolled his eyes and told me the next excersize. "Stretching...split...i would love to watch you fail" he said shaking his head. "Whatever baldylocks i can do a damn split...i can go all the way down. Now you I'm worried about" i said smirking. "Yeah we'll see" he said as we got into positions. He stood behind me. "And you are behind me because..?" i said turning around. "You complain so damn much, do you want me to go in front of you?" he asked laughing. I nodded and it faded. "Oh i didn't think you were serious" he said as he went in front. "Now i get to watch you struggle.." i said smiling. He rolled his eyes and i sent into the split. I saw him struggling and fall. I laughed so hard i almost cried. "Look at you!" i shouted laughing. "What you think you can do better?" he asked me. "Um yeah..duh!" i said showing him. I did a split and laid on the floor entirely. "See?" i said turning around to face him. He slightly grinned and turned away. I swear i saw his face turn red but i know that's because he got embarrassed and thought i couldn't do it. We went to the next clas which was the new swim class. We had to whole pool to ourselves and i was a bit suprised by that. "Um..i don't have a swimsuit sir" i said obviously. "Yeah..i see that. They have ones to put on." he said pointing to the room. "Do i have to put on on? I'm a little self conscious you know" i said looking away. "Well today's your lucky day" he said as he started taking off his pants. "Um i don't know you like that!" i said shoving him. "What?" he said confused. "I have on my shorts under these.." he said shaking his head. "Oh.." i said turning away. "Can you swim by the way?" he asked me. "You'll see" i said going into the changing room. I hated that this was the only one that was my size.

 I hated that this was the only one that was my size