Faster Than Expected..

Next morning

Terrence POV

I woke up the next morning sad and depressed. I we'd worried on the pregnancy test that taraji had to take when she wakes up. It's not that i don't want kids from this amazing woman...it's just something that we haven't talked about at all. I still had the engagement ring with me at all times...just because. I took it out of my pocket and opened it. "God why can't you just believe me.." i said staring at the ring and feeling as if i was talking to taraji herself. I woke up the kids and they all showered and ate. Their eyes were puffy and they looked sick. They cried themselves to sleep the other night and didn't stop until they knocked themselves out. "Guys...stop crying..please? I hate seeing you like this...i know it hurts...i know trust me...but You're going to put yourself at risk too and i can't lose my woman and kids..." i told them hugging them as we all cried together. We left the house and went to the hospital. I couldn't wait to see taraji...because even though she's unconscious and has a tube down her throat, she's still beautiful and still my woman. We went inside and there was natasha and zuri. They live closer to the hospital than we do so they always make it there first. "hey guys.." i said to them as the kids went and sat down. "Hey..." said natasha and zuri hugged me as i went into tarajis room. I walked in and she looked exactly the same. "Hey baby...I'm back and i missed you...i know deep down you missed me to.." i said sitting down next to her and grabbing her hand as i felt her had still and not grabbing mine back like before. I felt confused and didn't understand. The doctor walked in and i spoke to him. "Hey..can she identify people yet?" i asked him. "Yes she can...she can feel emotions now.." he said. "So why come she's not holding my hand like she did before?" i asked him. "Maybe because she knows who it is. It's clear that she doesn't seem happy with you..." he said as i looked at her and i fekt my heart break even more. "Well how do you know it's true?" i asked him sternly and that's when natasha and zuri walked in. "Dang let me hold her hand for once.." said natasha as i slowly let go of it. Natasha grabbed her hand and there it was..she held it back. Natasha let go and zuri grabbed it, she did the same thing. Then the kids walked in and each one came up and grabbed her hand and she did the exact same thing...she grabbed theirs back. I then grabbed her hand again and nothing happened...just a still hand. I cried as i watched it. "No..baby you can't still be mad at me...i love you baby i know that you forgive me....you have to baby please don't hate me.." i said as i cried and put my head to her hand and she still did nothing. I let it go and Natasha gtabbed her hand again and she of course gripped it back. Watching it happen was magical and painful at the same time. "She knows it's me...she loves me.." said natasha as she smiled at her. "We've also figured out that the reason that her body goes into shock is because who ever it is that gives her affection, she reacts a different way. When you did it...it was because of fear...uncomfortableness, and anger." he said and i gasped and looked at her. Trey came up and gave her a kiss on the cheek and i panicked. "No trey don't!" i shoued but it was too late. I waited in fear for the heart rate moniter to start to speed up again but it didn't..she stayed calm. Everyone gave her a kiss on the cheek and nothing happened. "When it stays steady, that's sign of happiness and joy..." he said and i cried even more. "No! You gotta forgive me baby i want you to be my wife! I love you don't do this you mean the world to me baby you gotta forgive me baby.." i said looking at her and i grabbed her hand She didn't react and i groaned. I ran out and punched a wall once i got into the lobby. Zuri ran out and held me back. "Chill man!" he shouted. "No i can't fucking chill. She's unconscious and doesn't even forgive me! It's all my fault!" i shouted as i cried. "It's not your fault man relax! You're scaring the kids!" he shouted and i calmed down then. The kids were staring at me innocently and pouting. The tears started pouring and i ran towards them and took them into my arms. "Guys don't cry I'm so sorry to scare you but I'm nust angry because i don't want your aunt mad at me..." i told them. "When i get home..I'm gonna make a memory wall of us and taraji..in case we never see her again." said asia and i sigjed and wiped their tears. "She's going to live ok....don't say that...think positively.." i told them. "But it seems like life gets mad at you when you think positively..." said nicki and i looked confused. I've never heard her says something so deep and yet true at the same time when you think about it. "Well...it's the only choice we have left...it's either we think positively or we think negatively...i think that you'll choose positive.." i told them and they nodded saddened. I hugged them and gave them some money to go to the vending machine. I sighed as i walked back into the room. The thoughts of taraji hating me became even deeper in my mind. I loved her to damn much to be sitting up and letting her be mad at me. I need this woman to be my wife badly. So bad that it hurt. She means the world to me and im hoping that once she wakes up, she doesn't leave me. Now as for nick...im handling him myself. This dude thinks that he can just get away with hurting my baby like that, and he has another thing coming. I can't believe that grown man could be So damn jealous. I just stared at her beautiful frame in that stupid hospital bed. I remember the first night we said that we loved eachother. That special ass moment where she became a real woman as the teams would say. I started daydreaming of all the past things i said to her...