Healing Up.

Taraji POV

I woke up in so much pain and didn't know what to do. I didn't want to wake terrence up with my constant cried so i tried to get up quietly. As soon as i stood up I fell on my chest and side because my side hurts when i walk. I yelled loudly in pain and it hurt so much that i started crying. Terrence sprung up and looked around. Once he saw me on the floor crying and rocking back and forth, he got up quickly and rushed over to me. "Ow! Ow!" I shouted as i cried.

I turned over a bit and it hurt even more

I turned over a bit and it hurt even more. "Baby!" shouted terrence as he hovered over me and gently sat me up and i started crying in his arms. "Aww baby! Why didn't you tell me to help you!?" he shouted. "Because...i didn't want to bother you.." i said wiping my face. "Aww...don't cry I know it hurts baby...I know..and you could never bother me...it bothers me when you don't tell me when you need me.." he said gently laying me back down on the floor since i guess it's better for me to do right now until I'm really to try to be picked up again. I cried and whined as i turned back into my side because this felt like hell. Terrence sighed and copied my position on the floor, looking at me saddened.

"It hurts babyy?" he asked me and i nodded

"It hurts babyy?" he asked me and i nodded. He scooted a bit closer to me and pecked my lips. He kissed me again and once he pulled away he smiled. "Awww baby it burns?" he asked me and i nodded and started whining and pouting again.

He sighed and started pecking my lips multiple times. "Awww my baby.." he said sighed as he started to kiss me more. I slowly started to calm down After awhile but would still start to cry everytime he pulled away. Like i said, I loved kissing him. And since he was trying to sooth me right now, all i really want is his lips. He kissed me slowly and then pulled away. Once he did i started to pout and cry again because I love kissing him. He would chuckle and then lean back in. He was giving me slow and deep pecks and it was so soothing that i started getting sleepy and the pain stopped for right now. "Are you ok now?" he asked me quietly and i nodded. He put his arms around me and kissed me on the forehead.