Fun In The House..

-Next Morning-

Taraji POV

The next morning i woke up in the strangest position. Everyone was scattered all across the bed. Man i guess kids that sleep wild make you sleep wild too.

(this is how they were asleep although taraji isn't pregnant, and the baby boy in the middle is a little older and is replaced with asia

(this is how they were asleep although taraji isn't pregnant, and the baby boy in the middle is a little older and is replaced with asia. And taraji doesn't have on a head scarf)

I woke up and felt some feet on me. I turn over and there was chris sleeping in the weirdest position. Trey had his foot in terrences face and nicki was laying on his stomach while asia was in my arms. I smiled as i woke up and even though terrence was asleep he pulled my to him. I smiled and chuckled lightly as i got up quietly. As soon as i woke up the girls woke up but not the boys. "Are you leaving?" whispered nicki looking sad. "Noo taraji don't leave!" asia whisper-shouted as she pouted looking like she was about to cry. "No babies i wasn't about to leave, don't worry I'm going to the bathroom...when i come out i have an idea so don't wake up the boys ok?" i asked and they nodded. Once i came out of the bathroom nicki and asia sprung up and smiled at me. "Ok..do any of you have a black marker?" i asked them. I was gonna get these boys good. They nodded and took my to their room, as they gave me one and got themselves each one. "Ok..let's go draw on their faces. I'll draw on terrences, nicki you draw on treys, and asia you draw on chris.." i told them. "But chris isn't annoying like them.." said nicki. "Then asia draw something nice on his face..." i said smiling and she nodded. We quietly snuck into the room and took the caps off of the markers. We started drawing on their faces and tried not to laugh.

I put cat stuff all over his face like a nose and whiskers, and smiled as i did it

I put cat stuff all over his face like a nose and whiskers, and smiled as i did it...i can't wait for his reaction. We quickly finished drawing on them and ran down the hall. We screamed extra loud to wake them up and we heard them scream in fear a jump up. "Ah damn what happened! Where are the girls!?" i heard terrence shouting. "No! Taraji! My queen...babe! Where are you?!" shouted trey. I playfully rolled my eyes. "Ok i have every right to say that not you.." said terrence. I raised an eyebrow and grinned. "What?! So she's your queen!?" shouted trey. "No...but i have every right to say it...not a 7 year old" he said. "Where is everyone?!" asked chris. "I don't know but we gotta find them!" said terrence. We counted to three and screamed again. "Noo! I'm coming!" i heard terrence shout and him and the boys ran downstairs. Terrence was first and trey came running down at full speed making them all fall into the kitchen and knock over pots and stuff. Me and the girls laughed so hard we almost cried. Terrence had a bat to his hand and raised it up expecting someone to be there and we started laughing and came to where they were. "Thank god you're ok!" shouted trey running to the girls and terrence and chris did too. Chris pulled away and hugged me and i kissed his head. "Especially you mama" said trey trying to come hug me but terrence pushed him out if the way grabbing me around my waist so forcefully that we stumbled backwards a bit. "I'm so glad you're ok don't ever do that again!" he shouted holding on to me. The tension became thick again. "Don't do that again.." he told me looking into my eyes and i froze but nodded. I don't want to give the man a heart attack. "Do you know what could've happened if i lost you?!" he shouted and my eyes widened. The kids looked shocked and trey made a stank face. "Sorry.." was all i had to say. He put his hand gently on my face and i looked at his and started to laugh. "What's so funny?!" he asked aggravated and curious..at the same time. "Nothing.." i said smiling. Terrence turned around at the boys asking them what was so funny. "What's funny?" he asked confused. Trey and chris looked at his face and started laughing among with the girls. "What? Is there something on my face?" he asked and we laughed even harder. "I don't know go check.." i told him and he ran to the bathroom immediately. "What the-!" he shouted as we laughed.