Coming Back...

Continued..

Taraji POV

*Heaven*

I woke up in a strange place. I couldn't hear a thing and everything was golden. I looked down at myself and i was wrapped in a silk robe. "What in the world?.." i said to myself as i felt something on me. I felt around a realized i had wings. "I-...I died!?" i shouted as my voice echoed through this weird place. "Yes...you died...but it's not your time.." said a voice. "Why? All Terrence did was cheat on me- "you may have expect that. But the truth is in his tears a voice.." said the voice as i video came up and it was terrence and everyone else crying. "BABY PLEASE...DON'T DIE HATING ME! I NEVER CHEATED! I WAS DRUGGED BABY I SWEAR....I WANT YOU TO MARRY ME! I WANT A FUTURE WITH YOU!...PLEASE...DON'T LEAVE!" shouted terrence as i cried to. "You see taraji...he is honest...you must to back..." said the voice. "Ok...i guess I will..." I said sighing. I was still confused on where I was because it didn't seem like heaven. I guess it was sort of like the judgement. "You are not supposed to be here now...it's too early.." said the voice and i nodded. "I will have you come back in a very special way. This will not be my doing...this will be Faith." said the voice. "Are you ready?" asked the voice and i nodded. "Yes i am.." i responded...

Terrence POV

"BABY PLEASE!...I NEED YOU...! DONT LEAVE BABY PLEASE DON'T LEAVE! I LOVE YOU...COME BACK....PLEASE...!" i cried as i held her hand. Asia was crying and walked over to me. "I wish that it was like sleeping beauty...so that only true loves kiss could wake her up..." cried asia as i held her and kissed her head. "I know it won't work..but it's the only thing I have left to do.." i said sighing as i walked over to her. I leaned down and gently pecked her lips. The last taste of them I'll ever get. Once i pulled away, i believe i felt something. "Wait...i felt something.." I said looking confused.

I kissed her again and believe it or not

I kissed her again and believe it or not..i think i felt a kiss back. "CAN YOU STOP MAKING OUT WITH HER CORPSE?!" shouted natasha.

"Guys...s-she just kissed me back!!" I shouted. "Ok now you're losing it..." said zuri. "No! I'm serious! S-she kissed me back! Look!" I shouted as i kissed her again. She rose up and captured my lips back. I was in shock. "D-did you see that?!" I asked confused and shocked. Everyone nodded in shock and before you knew it, tarajis eyes opened immediately.

 Everyone nodded in shock and before you knew it, tarajis eyes opened immediately