No Regrets..

Taraji POV

Ugh...I usually wake up happy and I should, but today I gotta work....why!? My boss changed his mind about my vacation and shortened it. Asshole. But hey at least I'm getting paid. I was snuggled up against terrence and was laying on his back. I don't know how the hell I ended up on his damn back, but he was comfortable so it doesn't matter. Plus, I love laying on him. Terrence woke up looking confused and looked around the bed. "Baby?" He asked and I smiled and kissed his cheek unexpectedly. "Oh..you're on my back. How did you get there?" He asked me. "I don't know, but you're warm so it doesn't matter." I told him and he chuckled, rolling over so I fell onto the other half of the bed. "Noo.." I whined. "i have good news, I'm off work today.." He told me. I sighed and rubbed the side if his face. "Well I have bad news, I gotta work today.." I told him. "What!? What happened to you vacation?!" He asked me. "My boss shortened it.." I told him. "No offence but your boss is an asshole...who works on Friday?!" He asked me. "Me..." I told him frowning. He pecked my lips an do tried to go deeper but he pulled away. "Why do you do that?" I asked him. "Because I love teasing you.." He told me and I rolled my eyes. "Why do you do that?" He asked me. "Because I'm bored.." I told him smiling. He pecked my lips again and picked me up. He took me into the hallways and we woke up the kids. "Trey! Nicki! Asia! Chris!" We shouted and they each came out of their rooms slowly and drousily in the order we called them in. "Ugh!!!" They all groaned together. "Guys I know you're tired, but it's friiidddaayy!" I shouted and they started smiling and jumping around. "Its Friday!" They shouted running downstairs. Me and terrence came behind them and started cooking breakfast. I made waffles and Terrence made pancakes. Asia and trey took pancakes and nicki and chris took waffles. We each gave them a glass of orange juice and we ate breakfast ourselves. I hurried and grabbed my stuff so I could go home and get ready. "Taraji where are you going!?" The kids whined. "Yeah where are you goinggg!?" Playfully whined terrence as I smiled. "I gotta go to work guys.." I told them and they all awwed. "I'll walk because you have to take them to school.." I told terrence and he nodded, saddened. "Bye guys have fun at school and if you need to defend yourselves, do so without hesitation.." I told them especially looking at chris, who looked away and went back to eating his food. I kissed each of the kids goodbye and kissed terrence on the lips. "I'll be back." I said against his lips. "Mm I'll be waiting.." He said kissing me again. "Eww!" The kids shouted at us. "Eww!" We playfully shouted back, mimicking them and making faces at them. They laughed and I walked towards the door. I smiled at terrence over my shoulder and waving them all goodbye before walking out and walking home. When I got home I gave Willie some love and fed him. I got in the shower and did my hair, then putting on my uniform. I hope today isn't too rough, but what can I say? I'm a surgeon...

When I got to work I walked past my bosses office and rolled my eyes. "You're late henson!" He shouted out of his office so I could hear him. He was never an angry boss, but just annoying and nagging. "It's 10:30." I told him. I'm supposed to be here at 10, so he didn't know what he was talking about. "You wanna rephrase that Henson?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes again. I went into my office and immediately started working on some forms. "Henson we got a c-section! Stat!" Shouted one of my co-workers, running towards the operation room. "Ugh why do people even get those.." I mumered to myself as I roles my eyes and grabbed my gloves and face mask. Even though I'm not sick, we still have it wear them. I ran next to the patient in the bed and took a good look at her. She was breathing heavily and I had no idea how to comfort her because I never had a kid if course so I just told her to calm down and breath. We took her into the operation room and I prepared myself. To prepare for the operation, I hooked an IV in the woman's arm or hand to give fluids and medications needed during surgery. Her abdomen was washed and her pubic hair was clipped and trimmed, which I really did NOT want to do at all but had to. I then put catheter the woman's bladder to remove urine, and it will stay for a day after the surgery. Then, i had given her regional anesthesia, which numbs her whole lower body but allows her to be awake to see her baby once it's born. Now to begin surgery, first I use a knife to make a horizontal incision in the skin and the abdominal wall. After the abdomen is opened, an incision is made in the uterus. Typically, a side-to-side (horizontal) cut is made, which ruptures the amniotic sac surrounding the baby. Once the protective membrane was ruptured, the baby is removed from the uterus, the umbilical cord is cut, and the placenta is removed. The baby was examined then given back to the mother for skin-to-skin contact. I looked at the baby and smiled. I was scarred from doing this operation but the baby was a good part of it. I wouldn't mind a kid, but I'm honestly way too afraid. Once the delivery and afterbirth were completed, the cuts made to the mother's uterus were repaired with stitches, which will eventually dissolve under the skin. The abdominal skin is closed with stitches or with staples, which are removed before the woman leaves the hospital. Afterwards, she was taken to the maternity ward. I smiled as the baby rolled out of the room in it's mothers arms, but then I immediately became disgusted. That was GROSS. I left the operation room and quickly removed my gloves and threw them away. I scrubbed my hands so hard that I almost scratched myself with my nails. I went back to my desk after trying to forget that intense scene and continued writing the forms. I stayed for awhile longer after everyone left and once I was done it was 2:00. The kids get out of school at 3:10 and I guess I was done early today. I'm so damn glad that it's Friday. I quickly left the building and drove to my house and changed clothes. I put on something comfortable and got in my car to drive to Terrence's house. When I got there I knocked and he let me in, but I was so tired and grossed out from today that I just walked past him and went upstairs to plop into the bed. He immediately came in after me and started undressing me, so I was left in my bra and underwear. "Aww...rough day?" He asked me and I nodded. "I did a c-section today...worst experience of my life." I mumbled into the sheets. "Aww poor baby..here just relax.." He said as I felt him slowly start to massage me. He massaged my shoulders and moved down to my waist and ass, massaging it slowly and going back up to it. "Mm, that feels so good..." I said into the comforters. He kissed my shoulders and grabbed some lotion from his desk and gently put in on my back. He unclasped my bra and slowly took off my underwear and continued rubbing it all over my body. "Mm.." I said in relaxation. He massaged my ass firmly and rubbing his thumbs in a circular motion. He moved down to my feet and calves, massaging them and went up to my thighs. He went up to my waist and then my shoulders. "Thank you terry..." I said as I began to feel myself get drousy. "Don't thank me baby, I know you had a rough day and I want to take care of you. I know you're tired, so just relax.."

He whispered to me and I nodded

He whispered to me and I nodded. "Oh..shit baby my phone is ringing.." I said trying to get up but he ignored the call and gently laid be back down. "Baby ignore the phone you gotta relax.." He told me. "But baby what if it was my bos- "Shh, baby you work too much, just enjoy..." He whispered into my ear and I sighed and smiled. "Ok.." I said smiling. He kissed my shoulder and went down my arch, stopping at where it ended. He massaged my ass and thighs, slightly shaking it and I smiled to myself. He went back up and started massaging my arms. He gently rubbing my back with his knuckles. "Mmm.." I said relaxed. He kissed my shoulder and massaged my shoulders and sides. He went back down to my ass and spread it slightly, and shifting his breath as he smiled and went back up to massaging my back and feet. "Relax..." He whispered lightly into my ear. He went back down to my ass and shook it, spreading it with one hand and smiling. "Damn.." He said shifting his breath and going up to my waist. He rubbed IP and I was literally about to doze off. He started kissing down my arch again and kissed in between my ass, slowly and lightly licking my core. I did a very quite and little gasp as he kept massaging my sides as he slowly ate me out. It was relaxing actually. He sucked on my heat and gently flicked his tongue on me. "Mm..." I slightly moaned. " that feels so good terry..." I moaned. "Good." He said smiling. I was getting eaten out so good that I came and he went back to massaging me. I panted light!y and smiled.

We wen tip to the school and picks up the kids. It was Friday but actually everyone was tired. "Hey guys!" All of the kids cheered and chris bit in with a sad look on his face. "That didn't touch me but they yelled and screamed at me..." He told me. We took them home and they went upstairs and did their homes work and went to sleep. Terrence picked me up and took me upstairs to finish my massage, although we couldn't have sex or anything like that becuae of course the kids will hear us do in it and we might be in trouble or better yet, they come and see us. We sighed and pecked lips as terrence shook my ass again and slowly entered a finger into me. I named lightly because he was so deep with it. That wasn't really sex, it was quiet and everything, that is if I don't moan. "Mm...yes.." I moaned as I bit my lip without him seeing me. He stuck In another and kept moving at a slow and relaxing pace. "Mm...just like that...m.." I moans slightly as I continued relaxing but also felt an amazing sensation. "Relax...that feels good doesn't it?" He asked me and I nodded. He took out his fingesrs and started rubbing on my heat with his thumb and I rose up my ass a little bit more but he pushed me lightly back down and got a pillow and stuck in uoder my butt to make it go up further into the sir without making me have to arch so damn much. He shook my ass and gave me individual, slow kissed on my clit and I blushed. He went bwkc to massaging me a couple times and them went back to my ass...

Once I was done with hat amazing massage I laid down with Terence and honestly I felt so good and comfortable for some reason. We fell asleep and didn't wake up until the next morning. God I love this sman. He is so damn loyal to me..

TBC...