Lazy Day..

-Next Morning-

Taraji POV

The next morning i woke up alone. I was confused on where i was and realized that i was at terrences house. I looked at my clothes and i was thankfully in the same outfit as yesterday. I was wondering where terrence was and why he left me alone. I saw a note on the desk next to me. What's with him and these damn notes. I read it and it said: goodmorning..don't worry i went for a morning work out. I didn't want to wake you because you were sleeping so peacefully after all that candy we ate last night. Oh and p.s...i made breakfast. :-). I smiled and got up to use the bathroom. I brushed my hair with one of his brushes because i wasn't about to walk about with a bedhead all day. I went downstairs quietly and i saw a plate on a table. I smiled as i walked down the rest of the stairs. And walked closer to it. I was met with a glass of orange juice, bacon, waffles, and strawberries, along with a spoon and fork of course. "Aww that's so nice of him" i said to myself as i sat down. I started eating as i scrolled through facebook and saw a post that natasha put up with a picture of me and terrence walking out of the candy store with all of the bags from stored i mostly went to, saying: "aww, look at my favorite couple! So cute!" i groaned and commented on the photo saying: "you're really in for it....we're not dating damn!" about two minutes later, natasha comments saying. "Yet." I replied saying: "there is no yet." i shook my head and continued eating. Then i see that terrence commented. He said : good morning, i hope you're enjoying the breakfast i made you...I'm on my way back just so you know.." i smiled..he was a good friend..a really good one. He treated me like I'm supposed to be treated..although at first we had some problems. Then natasha commented: "aww, he made you breakfast!..was it breakfast in bed? ;-)" i shook my head and sighed as i commented back: "no. And yes terrence I am..thanks.." i put the phone down and finished my food. I then heard someone coming in and it was terrence. He had on some long shorts and a tanktop and was panting. "Hey.." he said as he wiped his face. "Hi.." i said to him. "How did they get that picture?" he asked me. "I have no idea" i said shaking my head. "Oh...thatsm was wrong of them.." terrence said and i nodded. "I know right...sitting up exposing her bestfriend..." i told him. "I guess that's just how she is.." he said shaking his head and going to his fridge getting a water bottle and chugging it. "Yep.." i told him as i got up and took the plate over to the sink. I rinsed it off and turned around to terrence giving him a look that said: "are you going to show me where the plates are or.." he pointed to where they were supposed to be as if he read my mind. "Thanks.." he told me. "No problem." i told him. "Hey what happened to that candy we had?" i asked him. "You sort of kinda ate it all.." he told me as we laughed. "Oh...i love candy" i told him. "You proved that to me past night" he said smiling. "By the way...i feel a little awkward about sleeping with you last night...i felt as if it was too much.." i told him looking away. "Too much would be showering together and sleeping together naked." he told me as we laughed. "I guess you're right.." i told him. "But I'll be happy to stop if you want me to.." he told me. "No..it's ok...i just Think that's the annoying side of me coming out.." i told him and we laughed. "If you say so.." he said smiling. Then there was another knock at the door. "Ugh..i already know who they is.." i said rolling my eyes. "I think i do too.." terrence said opening the door. Of course it was natasha there..but she was by hersefl this time. "I knew it!" he shouted happily. "Knew what?" me and terrence both said at the same time. "I knew you were at his house...so what was it like taraji?" natasha asked me. "Um..how was what?" i asked her. "Um..the sex?" natasha asked loudly. "What?! What sex?! We didn't do a damn thing!" terrence shouted as i sighed loudly. "Obviously you and zuri don't unserstand us...we're I'm not together...and we never will be.." i told her and she looked saddened. "Wanna go to the waterpark then...?" she asked me quickly changing the subject, she did that sometimes. "Nope..I'm mad at you!" i told her. "Why?" she asked me. "Because you can't just go around spreading something about your bestfriend that's not even true...and you know it isn't!" i shouted at her. "Yeah she's right honestly" sai terrence. "Aye man butt the fuck out this is between me and her." natasha said to terrence. "At least i treat her right though..and we're not even dating." he told her. "Get the hell out of this conversation" said natahsa. "Get the hell out of our business" said terrence back. Natasha gasped and i stopped them. "Stop!...this is stupid. If terrence liked me I'm sure he would be a man and let me know. But you already know that i don't fall in love anymore and i don't think terrence does either. If you were my bestfriend then you would believe me. I know you want us together but it just isn't going to happen...we're two broken-hearted adults that aren't looking for love. And terrence..You better have respect for my damn bestfriend...just because you treat me good doesn't mean that you have the right to disrespect my other friends. You're a good person.. you are, but respect my friend because she's been with me since day one. Now both of yall are going to end this. I'm tired of this..I'm sorry but it had to be said." i told them as i sighed and lowered my head. "You're right.." said natasha. "You're my bff and you should be treated with respect from me...I'm sorry I'll no longer say anything about it...i believe you.." she said. "Yeah...I'm sorry too...please forgive me...i should have respect for your friend and for you..." terrence said. "I forgive you both.." i told them smiling as i hughed them tightly. "Hey i got a better idea...who wants to go to the arcade?...an adults one though" said natasha smiling. Terrence and i looked at eachother and smiled. "Sure...sounds like a good idea.." said terrence as i agreed. "Zuri's going too, i was thinking we could leave at about 4.." said natasha. "Sounds good...let me go get ready then..." i said giving terrence a hug. He wrapped his arms around me and put his face into my neck as i smiled. He exhaled loudly making me jump away as he started laughing as i did too. "Bye.." i told him waving. "Oh wait i forgot my shoes" i said laughing. I went upstairs and got them. I went back downstairs and walked to the door. On the way out terrence grabbed my wrist. "By the way...it's a see you later...not goodbye" he told me as i smiled. "Ok..see you later then.." i said as i walked out of the door to natashas car and she took me home. I went upstairs and took a nap since it was only 11:30 A.M...