We Can't Prevent Our Affection...

3 weeks later

Taraji POV

I woke up in Terrence's arms and I got up to quickly go pee. I never realized how bad I had to go until I tried to hold it in. I sighed in relief and washed my hands and when I came out of the bathroom I didn't see Terrence in the bed. I looked around confused and then felt some strong hands wrap around my waist and I screamed a so heard terrence laughing in my ear. I slapped his arms making him let me go and I pouted because that scared me to death. "Terrence why would you do that!?" I shouted at him and his smiled faded a little. "Baby I like scaring you.." He told me as he started laughing again and I pouted and crossed my arms and looked away form him. "Baby I know you're not mad at me..." He said and I rolled my eyes ignoring him. He came over to me and started kissing me all over my face trying to make me laugh. "Baby I'm sorry.." He told me and I ignored him. "Baby..." He said pecking my lips. He kept kissing them until I eventually let him go further and opened my mouth and let him bite my lip. I didn't say anything but I just let him kiss me. He pulled away and I groaned. "Come on say something to me..please baby?" He asked me and I smiled at him. "Say you love me.." I told him and he smiled. "I love you baby, very much." He told me and I laughed and kissed humps lips deeply. "I love you too, meanie," I told him and I pulled away. "I'm not mean, I'm strict.." He told me and I smiled and rolled my eyes at him. "That too.." I told him. "So...what are you doing today?" He asked me and I smiled. "I'm visiting my parents...hey..maybe you should come. At least now you'll have the chance to meet them...they'll be thrilled to meet the guy who actually makes me happy for once.." I told him. He froze up and looked like he couldn't breath. "Terry are you ok? Terry!?" I asked him grabbing his face looking scared. He eventually calmed down and looked at me frightened. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "You...you want me to meet your parents?" He asked me and I chuckled. "Well of course, I mean I'm going to see them, they might as well see you too.." I told him and he looked afraid again. "You're scared aren't you? Why?" I asked him. "Well...I never had to really go and meet a woman's parents before.." He told me. "Sounds like all the women you were with only wanted you for casual sex..." I told him looking at the floor and back up at him. He smiled and sighed. "Yes sadly...that sounds a bit like it was." He told me and I nodded. "But it's ok..relax and be yourself...my parents aren't that bad. But if they found out that I lost my virginity to you they might be a little...ticked off.." I told him. "So just try not to mention it or give any hints...and if they ask you...make sure you say no ok?" I asked him. "Who said I was going?" He asked me. "Right..." I sighed and turned away. He grabbed me and picked me up, tossing me on the bed and hovering over me once I sat up. "Relax, of course I'll go. I'm afraid too. But I will do anything to make you happy" he told me and I smiled. "He leaned in and captured my like swiftly, as I grabbed his face and held it. He pulled away slowly and I leaned in further to capture his lips again, I wasn't gonna deal with this teasing. "Baby don't you have to work?" I asked him and he nodded, sighing. "Its ok, maybe I could go with you.." I joked. "Hey maybe you can.." He told me seriously. "Baby I was joking.." I told him."but I'm not. I would love having you there, I won't be bored to death.." He told me. "But what if you get in trouble?" I asked him. "You can't. I own the place..." He told me and I smiled as he leaned in and sucked on my bottom lip, which was of course his favorite.

" He told me and I smiled as he leaned in and sucked on my bottom lip, which was of course his favorite