I Really F*cking Love You.

Next Morning

Taraji POV

I woke up by feeling something strange and I woke comepletely up to feeling terrence kiss me awake. I whined because i tried to go to sleep and he kept doing it. "Terry I'm slee-" i was cut off my him kissing me again. "Wake up baby" he said smiling as i smiled drousily and he deepened the kiss.

 "Wake up baby" he said smiling as i smiled drousily and he deepened the kiss

I whined again and he started kissing my neck. I whined and turned over and he slapped my ass hard, making me jump up. I looked at him and rolled my eyes, going back to sleep. "Leave me alone you jerk." i said drousily before going back to sleep. About 5 minutes later i was laying on my back and woke up from an amzing sensation. I woke up gasping and noticed it was terrence, pounding into me.

"Ooh Terry.." i moaned, tossing my head back. "So I'm a jerk huh? Let me show you how much of a jerk I can be." He said pounding into me harder. "Ah! Shit terry it hurts a little.." I whined. "Good. Now be quiet and don't make a sound. You said I'm a jerk, let me show you." He said as I grabbed the sheets and tried my best not to make a peep. "Mm! Mm! Mm! Mm! Mm! Mm!" I moaned with every rough stroke he did. "Terry please?!.." I whisper-moaned to him. "I said quiet." He said as he pounded into me harder and tossed him head back. I tried to cover my mouth and when I was about to release, he stopped. I whined and he moved down to in between my legs, sucking on my heat. "Mmmm! Ahhhmmm!" I moaned as I covered my mouth. "Terry I'm close baby.." I moaned. "Naw, all that shit you was talking, saying I'm a jerk. Talk shit now..." He said eating me out faster than lightning. I gasped and grabbed the sheets tighter. "Mm! Mm! Mmm!" I moaned quietly.

He flipped me over and grabbed one of his ties off of his dresser and tied my arms behind my back. He slapped my ass and entered me swiftfully. The kids must've been at school because it was 10:00. "Terry are the kids here?" i asked him and he slapped my ass rougly. "No. Now don't make another sound or i won't let you release at all." he told me and i nodded smiling at him. I love it when he takes charge, i just don't know why. He pounded into me and i moaned and arched.

He pulled my hair and i had no choice but to take his shaft. "Ah! Mmm!!" i moaned, trying not to say anything. I just panted constantly and it was so hard for me to only moan and not say "damn terry yes!" or something like that. "Ah ffff-" i was about to curse but i stopped myself. He did slow and deep stroaks inside of me and watched as it slowly went in and out of me. He started sucking on my neck and bit my ear. "Mm! Mm! Mmm! Mmmm!!!" i moaned with every thrust. It felt so damn good, i never thought that I'll like sex this much and could never imagine it feeling as good as this.

"Talk shit now." he said pounding into me, kissing my neck again. He slapped my ass and shook it. He was so deep inside me i couldn't even speak as much as i was trying to. "You know i love yo ass" he said biting his lip and tossing his head back. I nodded and panted, gasped when i came close to releasing but tried my best do hold it. "You better not come, you love me baby? I wanna hear you say it" he said as i bit my lip. "Yes Terry i love you! i love you so much baby! Ahh!! Mm! Mmm! Yes!!" i moaned out as he bit his lip. "Who's is it baby? Who does this beautiful ass body belong to?!" he asked as he made our skin slap together. I panted a couple times because he was pumping me so hard i couldn't speak. "Oh shit..." i moaned out closing my eyes because he felt so damn good. "Answer me!" he moaned and shouted, slapping my ass. "You baby! This body belongs to you baby! Ahh fuck!!" i shouted trying not to release. "Damn right!" he said pulling me into a kiss. He kept pumping while he captured my lips deeply and passionately. I pulled away to moan and bite my lip and he kissed me again and bit it. He watched my expressions and smiled when i rolled my eyes to the back of my head. He would lean in like he is about to kiss me but i would just end up moaning in his mouth without our lips touching. "Ah! Ah!" i moaned against his lips sounding like mariah. We kept eye contact and i would end up blushing because i didn't want him seeing my facial expressions. "Mm! Baby let me come!" i moaned out. "Hmm...nope" he said pounding into me harder. "Ah! Yes terrence shit...mm!" i moaned loudly because he was really rubbing my g-spot, i guess that's what it's called. He was so deep i felt him in my damn stomach. "Terrence shit! Awe fuck!!" i moaned out biting my lip.