Meeting Them..

Next Morning

Taraji POV

I was at terrences house of course and was in his arms. He had his face buried in my neck. I was sore from yesterday and I'm now starting to wonder why i continue to tease him if i know I'll always end up being sore in the end. I slowly got up and winced from the pain i felt my stomach was hurting and i groaned. I checked my phone and it was the first of april. Awe shit, got my period on april fools huh? That's a mean ass prank, mother nature. I sighed and got up, going into the bathroom. I groaned because as soon as i sat down ass of the blood ran out of me. "Nooo why at his house?!" i shouted to myself mentally. I got a huge ass block of tissue and used it as a substitute for a pad since i didn't have one with me. I never cramp when I'm about to come on my period...it's so stupid that I don't but that's how it is. I quietly grabbed my things and snuck out of the house. I didn't want to wake terrence or the kids at all. I went home and took a shower, then put on a tampon and ate breakfast. I feel and because I'm going to be all moody and mean around terrence and my parents. And i really don't want to be mean to the kids. I winced every once in awhile because of how bad i was cramping. When i was done eating i got dressed and got a text from terrence.

T- baby where are you?

Tj- i went home...

T- why?

Tj- because i felt like it...

T- this doesn't sound like you...I'm coming over. I'm getting dressed ans coming over.

Tj- why?

T- because i wanna see you and see what's going on.

Tj- terry I'm fine i just had to leave ok?

He didn't respond and i sighed. I didn't want to tell him that i was on my period because whenever i am i get embarrassed. I put on something comfortable but not overly classy.

I straightened my hair and forced myself to smile at myself in the mirror even though I'm in so much pain

I straightened my hair and forced myself to smile at myself in the mirror even though I'm in so much pain. There was a knock at my door and i jumped at went to go answer it. It was terrence and as soon as he walked in he ran up to me and kissed me.

 It was terrence and as soon as he walked in he ran up to me and kissed me