Superman (smut)- Jealousy

This is my first time writing a DC imagine. So, keep bear with me. I love Batman, but someone said they don't see a lot of superman imagines or smut. So send them in, don't be shy. So let's go!

Also, I have nothing against Lois Lane. In my opinion she is just always in the way. Like stop being a damsel, and freaking don't get in the way of danger. Like I said, I have nothing against Lois. My opinion is only a opinion.

••••
Y/N POV:

I sat on the couch, in nothing but my underwear, bra and one of Clark's shirt. It went to my knee's so you know, what's the point of pants. Plus it was just him and I, in the small two bedroom apartment.

I looked at the digital clock and it read 2:30AM. I sighed as I got up and went to the bedroom. I got under the covers and started at the ceiling. I couldn't sleep unless he was here beside me.

I could only think about if he was safe or not. Yes, I knew he was Superman when we started dating. I mean, there's not that much of a difference when he has his glasses on and when he has them off.

I bet, he is with Lois Freakin Lane. She always finds her self in trouble. She needs to learn how to stay out of the way, and do whatever reporters do.

I was too business thinking about Clark and Lois to hear the door close. I sighed as I turned on my side, and faced the wall farthest from me.

I was startled to see Clark in his Superman suit. I gave him a small smile, and he returned one back. He went to the restroom and did his business. He came out with a towel wrapped around his waist, drops of water falling from his hair down his chest disappearing past his towel.

I gulped and looked up at him, he had a stupid grin on his face

I gulped and looked up at him, he had a stupid grin on his face. I rolled my eyes and rolled on my other side.

"Babe." He said as he walked over and squatted so he was eye level with me.

"Uh?" I mumbled as my (Y/E/C) eyes looked into his blue eyes.

"Is this about who I think it's about?" He asked running his fingers through my (Y/H/C).

"Don't say her name, Kent." I mumbled.

"She's a co-worker." He said as he lost the towel, and pulled the covers off of me. So he was basically straddling me.

He rocked his hips slightly, he dipped his head and lightly started to kiss my jaw line and neck. Sucking on my spot leaving a hickey, like he was in high school or something.

"Stop, Clark." I moaned out as his hand ran down my stomach and disappeared into my underwear. He rubbed me, which made me let out a moan. As he pulled me in for a passionate kiss as he put two fingers inside me. He pumped in and out, my hips rocked back and fourth with his fingers.

"Do you really want me to, Y/N?" He asked giving me that damn stupid grin the drive me wild. He took the shirt I was wearing off.

"No, but you need to be here, for me your girlfriend of how many years?" I asked as he continued to finger me, well more like finger fucked. He was ruthless, he was going so fast I was about to cum.

"5 years." He said as he took his finger out, I let out a slight whimper at the loose of contact. "Now, I will continue, but you have to listen." He said as he placed me on top of him. My hands automatically going to his erection.

I dipped down and licked it slightly just to tease him. He groaned and his head fell back onto the pillow. He grabbed my hand and moved them up and down with me.

"Oh do carry on." I said as I dipped down and took his head in. I bobbed my head up and down, as he let out moans and words that I didn't even know existed.

"I can't..." He moaned out heavily, as his other head went into my hair and bobbed my head down further, taking as much of him as possible.

"Fuck...Y/nnnnnnn." He moaned out, I felt him twitch so I pulled away. He let out a growl as he looked at me.

"What were you saying babe?" I asked a smirk on my lips.

"Fuck you." He said as his lips attacked mine.

He quickly took off my bra and underwear, and throw it where his towel was.

"Please do." I said as are kisses became for sloppy with lust. I grabbed his length and slowly went down on him.

Moans and groans were filling the room. Along with skin slapping against each other. I rolled me hips against his. His hands found there way to my waist and helped my grind and bounce in him.

"Cum for me, Superman." I whispered in his ear. After those words were said he came, and so did I. We rode at our highs, I got off of him and laid beside him.

I rested my head on his chest, as we both were trying to catch our breath. I drew a S on his chest. For some odd reason, he kept him calm.

"Are you jealous of Lois?" Clark asked

"No, sometimes, but it's only because she always has your attention. I would play the damsel in distress in a heartbeat, just so you can save me and hold me in your arms." I said looking away feeling ashamed I was telling him this.

"Hey, don't be ashamed, I'm glad you told me. She isn't the one who i come home to everyday. She isn't on my mind when I wake up or when I go to bed. It's you Y/N Y/L/N, and it always will be. So don't be jealous. Because in the end, it will always be you. I love you and no one will come between that." He said pecking my forehead.

"Okay." I said blushing slightly. "I love you too, Clark Kent." I mumbled as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

••••

So how was that? Was it bad, it probably is. I'm sorry 😥.

Comment

Follow

Comment