Superman- Fighting

OC- Logan Harris.
__
Logan POV:

Clark and I were having yet another fight. This had happened quite often. It was over something that was important, not over something stupid. He was against everything I wanted.

"Clark, we have been together for over 4 years. I want to be engaged or married before I'm 30. Maybe have a few kids." I said as I looked down and crossed my arms.

"I don't want to get married, or have kids. Why can't you listen. I'm sorry I can't give you what you want, but are you really gonna throw 4 years of our life away because of something so stupid?" He yelled at me his hands making gestures.

I looked at him, my eyes getting watery

I looked at him, my eyes getting watery. I bit my bottom lip and looked to the side. Before my eyes meet his. I stayed quiet for a few minutes not saying anything, just thinking.

"Logan?"He asked annoyed.

"I think I am. I'm sor..." I said as I was cut off by him.

"Lois would never do this. She wouldn't leave me, because of this. She would stay with me, no matter what." He yelled

I felt a tear run down my face as I bit my bottom lip harder. I then licked my lips, I felt tear after tear run down my face. He knew how I felt about Lois and every once and awhile he would compare me to her.

"Then why don't you go date Lois again, Clark. We all know how that amazing relationship went. Or should I remind you, that she used you. She broke your heart, she wanted a story so she can be on page one. You meant nothing to her but a story. If you weren't superman, she wouldn't even give you the time of day. You would be absolutely useless to her.So if you want her, so and get her, good luck in that relationship." I said

Clark stood there looking at me wth big tears rolling down his eyes. He had this angry look on his face. I looked away knowing I would cry if I looked at him any longer.

I went up to our room and grabbed a bag and packed all my stuff and went towards the front door. I grabbed my jacket and car keys.

"Logan, where are you going?" Clark asked his voice about raspy from yelling.

"Away from you. I'm done Clark, I'm so done. I'm sorry, but I think we should break up. I'll come get my stuff later."

*A Few Days Later*

I have been avoiding Clark for a days. It was hard, since we kind of worked together, but I managed, somehow.

I was working towards the lunch room, with my phone in my hand, texting my mom. When I would be home, since I was staying with her for awhile.

"Clark, I still love you." I heard that annoying voice say.

"Lois, please. Go." I heard Clarks voice say.

"You guys broke up, come on. I know you miss me." She said in her most flirtatious voice she could muster up.

"I don't miss you. So can you please leave me alone." He asked in a pleading voice.

"Why? I thought you still loved me. Is it because of her?" She asked with a hit of hatred at the end.

"You mean Logan? Then yes, because I made a horrible mistake, the love of my life slipped through my fingers because I was scared. I was scared she was just like you. I thought I was just another story to her. But she listened and got to know the real me. I wanted to start a family with this women. So please leave me alone." Clark said his voice cracking at the end.

"Whatever." She said as she left and looked at me with wide eyes as I caught her in the act.

I walked into the lunch room and Clark stood against the counter. He looked at me and gave me a small smile, I smiled back. I grabbed my water and my sandwich and sat at the table.

"I heard everything." I said as I opened my water.

"You did?" He asked surprised.

"Yea. I'm sorry I was a bitch when we broke up." I said

"You shouldn't say sorry. It was my fault. I was scared that you were only using me, I didn't know any better. You were, still are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I know I said no to marrying and having kids with you. But I thought it over, and I do want to be Mrs. Logan Kent, and I want to have little us' running around." He said as he looked down and a smile spread across his face and he looked at me.

" He said as he looked down and a smile spread across his face and he looked at me

"I miss you." I said as I got up and hugged his waist.

"I missed you too, baby girl." He said as he kissed my forehead. "I have ring in my t-shirt drawer. I've had it for 2 years. So when we get home it there, if you want it." He said as blush in his cheeks.

"Is this your way of proposing to me?" I asked with a chuckle. He nodded his head as his blush got more red.

"Well, yes, I'll marry you Mr.Kent."

••••

I don't think I can write 3/3. I feel like someone is punching me in the head. So I'm going to bed, I'm sorry. Plus I have to get up early because we are gonna go watch Suicide Squad. So yea I'm sorry guys.