Batman- Home.

This is an AU where Bruce is in the military.

Thanks you Brownstone88 for this idea.

••••

Y/N POV:

Today is the day, after 3 years of my husband being deployed. He is finally coming back. He was never allowed to tell me where he was because it was "Classified", but he always said he was safe, which was good, but I still worried.

It still very stressful, we were married for 5 months before he had to leave. Which didn't give us a whole lot of time to start a family. I told him I could wait until he got back.

I was siting next to my good friend Hayley. Her husband was coming back home, too. She gave birth a month ago, so she had a little present for him. There baby boy, Hunter. Who I thought was so cute. I couldn't wait till Bruce and I started a family.

"You excited?" Hayley asked

"I'm so happy, I missed him so much." I said "what about you?" I asked

"Super, I can't wait till Luke, sees his baby boy." She said as she cradled Hunter and kissed the top of his head.

I smiled as I looked down, I thought about how much Bruce and i been through.

It was tough, I would go weeks without talking to him. It made me so worried something happened to him.

I heard a whistling to the tone of "Can't Help Falling In Love With You." I smiled as I looked up and started to get teary eyed.

There stood Bruce in his Air Force uniform. I shot up and ran and jumped into his open arms.

 I shot up and ran and jumped into his open arms

"I missed you so much." I said as I breathed in his scent. Cinnamon. I hugged him tighter as he spun me around.

He set me down and I kissed everywhere but his lips. Tears started to fall down my cheeks as I looked into his beautiful hazel eyes.

"Gosh, I missed those eyes." I mumbled as he held me tight into his arms.

"I missed having you in my arms. I'm never leaving for that long again, hopefully." He said as he placed a long, slow, passionate kiss to my lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and messed with the hair on the back of his neck. He held my hips and pulled me closer to him.

"I...missed...you...love." He mumbled in between kisses.

"You ready to go home?" I asked as I pulled away.

"Home is where every you are." He mumbled as he picked me up and pecked my lips.

•••••

Sorry if this sucked