Batman & Superman- Secret Relationship (Part 2)

Y/N POV:

A Year Later

I woke with a start as the baby in the crib beside me started to wail. I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed and placed my glasses on my face. I walked to the crib and looked at the small baby boy in the crib wailing for me. I picked the small boy up, his bright blue eyes staring at me, tears rolling down his cheeks, bottom lip quivering.

"Your okay, Calum, mommy's got you. There's not need to cry." I said as i held him in my arms.

He whimpered and his small hand reached up and tried to grab something. I laid him in the bed and I laid beside him, he reached for my hair and played with it, his thumb in his mouth. His eyes were getting droopy, I smiled at the small baby in front of me.

"Good night, Cal." I said as I watched his eyes close.

I stayed awake watching over Cal, as he slept. I haven't gotten much sleep since Clark passed away. It's been very hard on me, I cry myself to sleep every night. I have tried to move on, but it's hasn't been easy. I went on a date once and that was a 3 months after Calum was born. It didn't go very well, I told him I had a kid, and he told me this wasn't gonna work out.

I sighed as I looked at the picture on Clark's side of the bed. It was a picture of both of us, after we found out we were gonna have Calum. The smiles in our faces showed pure happiness. I felt a tear run down my cheek as I looked at the picture, making me miss Clark even more.

I took my piece of hair that Calum was holding and sat up. I picked Calum up and placed him in his crib. I grabbed the baby motioner and walked to the kitchen.

I sat on the counter and placed the baby monitor on the beside me. I looked at the clock and it red back 8:30am in bright green. I sat there thinking on what I wanted for breakfast. I sighed and decided on pancakes. I got everything out and started to mix everything. I was about to pour the batter on the pan but Calum's cries came from the baby monitor.

I walked back to my room and picked him up. I placed him in my arms and carried him to the kitchen. He was looking up at me and I looked down at him making a funny face, which caused him to erupt in laughter.

"Mommy's gonna make her breakfast, and then I will get you your milk." I said as I placed him in a little swing set.

He laid there and babbled as he started to bite on his foot. I looked over at him and he gave me one of his cute little smiles. I smiled back at him as I flipped my pancake.

I took the milk out of the fridge and warmed it up. I grabbed a plate and everything I needed and placed it on the table.

I grabbed Calum and fed him as I ate my pancakes. I ate and placed my phone on the table and started to watch Netflix. I finished and started to burp Cal. He burped and then let out a cute little giggle. I chuckled and laid him in this swing and cleaned everything. I grabbed my phone and looked at my lock screen. It was of Clark and I, the day after he asked me to be his girlfriend.

My phone vibrated telling me I got a text. I looked at it and it was from my dad.

From Dad 🙎🏻‍♂️: Come over now!

To Dad 🙎🏻‍♂️: Be there in 20.

I grabbed Cal and speed walked to my room. I quickly changed into a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a flannel, I slipped my ankle boots. I did my hair in a messy ponytail. I changed Cal into a cute little Superman onesie. I placed a cute little beanie on his head to cover his ears since it was getting colder outside.

I grabbed my purse and Cal and buckled him into the car. I speed to my dads house. I made it in less than 20 minutes new record. I got out and grabbed the baby seat. I knocked on the door and Alfred opened it up.

"Y/N, your dad is in the living room." He said a smile on this face.

I gave Alfred a hug and walked over to the living room. I saw my dad talking to someone who's back was towards me. I walked more and towards my dad, I gave him a hug and kiss. He grabbed Calum out of the baby seat and held him.

"Hello-" I said as I turned around and saw the last person I thought I was ever gonna see again. "Clark." I whispered out as I covered my mouth.

"Hey baby." He said as he looked at me with his bright blue eyes. I smiled as tears ran down my face. I dropped everything and ran to him. I jumped and wrapped my legs wrapped around him. I smiled as I breathed in his scent, I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I missed you." I mumbled as I gave him kiss.

"I missed you, so much." He said as he pecked my lips repeatedly. "I'm so sorry."

"There no need to be sorry." I said as I placed my face in the crook of his neck and kissed his neck.

"Do you wanna meet, your son?" I asked as I looked him in the eyes.

"Yes." He said his smile getting even bigger. I got down and grabbed his hand, not believing he was alive. I lead him to my dad and he handed Cal to me.

I placed him into Clark's arms and Cal, looked at up at him. He gasped and smiled letting out a little laugh, as his arms went up trying to grab anything. Clark looked at him and used one hand and gave Cal his pinky with Cal held onto.

"Calum." I said, Clark looked at me. "His name is Calum Jospeh Kent."

"Hey Cal, I'm your daddy." Clark mumbled as he gave Calum a kiss on the forehead.

I hugged Clark's other side and he looked over at me with a smile on his face. He pecked my forehead and pulled me close to him. I looked at the two boys in front of me and I couldn't help but smile. Everything was perfect, it was finally perfect.

••••

So yea, that's the end of this one. I hoped you liked it.