Suicide squad.

I'm writing thins because I saw this vine. I was gonna put it on here, but I don't have that option, which really sucks. But anyway, I saw this suicide squad vine. With Harley, Joker, and Floyd. Anyway, the song that is playing is Poison by Rita Ora.

It starts of with Joker and Harley, and then switching to Floyd and Harley, and the way Floyd looks at her is so cute and they way Harley looks at Floyd, is like she likes him. But she can't do anything because of the joker.

I usually don't ship people in movie or stuff like that. But Harley and Floyd are like major OTP. I think they would really look cute together.

Then I was reading comments, and some were like no, she should be with Joker, or like no Joker is bae. I don't think some people know that Joker abuses Harley, he kind of uses her. Which is never okay, but other girls saying they want to be in a Joker and Harley relationship, that just, I don't know.

Anyway just thought I put that out there. Plus I did see Suicide squad, last weekend. I absolutely loved it, I love Digger and Rick Flag.

Alright, bye. 🤘🏼

P.s. I would love a Rick Flag imagine. So if anyone writes a Suicide Squad imagine book message me please.

P.s.s. The vines is JEDI GRIMES. They make really good post. So if you want to see, the edit go to there page, and tap the the thing where you hide revines and also click the popular. It's the second vine.