Batman/Superman- How you Meet.

Batman:

You were walking down the small aisle of the local grocery store. You were looking for a certain candy that your friend wanted.

She was going through a tough time, so you wanted to make her happy. She always did stuff that made you happy so it was your time to treat her.

You say the king size can't she wanted and luckily for you it was the last one. You reached out and grabbed it and a hand hit yours.

"I'm so sorry." You said blushing as you looked up and saw the most handsome person you have laid your eyes on.

"No problem, you can take it. You seem stressed, you look like you need it." He said a small cute smile on his face.

"Thank you, but I feel like I owe you something." You mumbled as you started to mess with your fingers as the older man in front of you intimidated you.

"How about a date..." He stopped not knowing your name.

"Y/N...Y/N Y/L/N." You said sticking out our hand.

"Bruce Wayne." He said shaking your hand.

"I know." You mumbled looking down."I'm sorry but I have to get to my friend. Here's my number maybe we can talk about that date." I said as I wrote my number in his hand and grabbing the candy and walking away.

Bruce looked at you leaving with a smirk on his face.

Superman:

Superman:

(Y/H/S: Your Home State.)

You set the last box in your new apartment. It was a real beauty, it was something You wanted to do ever since You was little. Get a nice apartment in Metropolis. It was different then Y/H/S.

You blew the hair hat was in you face out of the way face. While wiping the sweat off of your forehead. It was a work out getting boxes up 3 flights of stairs.

There was a knock on the door that was wide open. A very attractive man stood in your doorway. Dark brown hair and beautiful blue eyes.

The only thought in your mind was 'DAMN!' You licked your lips as you bit it as you looked him up and down.

"I don't think you meant to say that out loud." He said as a small blush covered his face as he smiled.

" He said as a small blush covered his face as he smiled

"I..." You couldn't let the words form. "Y/N Y/L/N." You said with a small smile

"Clark Kent. I live across from you." He said rubbing his neck as he looked you up and down.

Sweat covered your body as you stood there in black leggings and a baby blue sports bra. He gulped and looked away. He was really trying to be a gentlemen.

"You want to help me, Clark?" You asked him as you lightly bit your lip.

He nodded and you both start d talking.