Batman-Meeting the Parents

Y/M/N : Your Mom's name
Y/D/N : Your Dad's name

••••

Y/N POV:

Bruce drove up into the driveway of my childhood home. It looked the same as it did every year around Christmas time. Lights hanging from the roof, a blow up Santa and sleigh. The big window that faced the street was open and you could see the big pine tree covered in ornaments and an angel on top.

"You ready?" I asked as I looked over at Bruce.

I could see the small beads of sweat on his forehead. He looked at me and then back at he house and nodded. He was nervous, this was the first time he was gonna meet me parents. He took a deep breath and opened his car door and made his way over to me and opened my door. I smiled and thanked him, as he closed the door.

"Should we take the bags down now or later?" I asked as I put my arms around his waist and pulled him close to me, providing me with heat. He pulled me into his chest and adjusted the beanie on my head, making sure my ears were covered.

He pecked my forehead before he spoke. "I guess we should do it now. I don't want you out here when it's cold."

We got all our suitcases and made our way to the front door. Bruce held onto my hand as I knocked on the door. Barking was heard and my mother shouting "shut the hell up!"

The door opened and my mom stood there looking at both of us with a surprised look on her face. I smiled as she pulled me in for a hug and started to cry. I chuckled and rubbed her back, "Hey Mom." I whispered

She pulled back and looked me over and smiled. She looked at Bruce and her smiled left her lips. She quickly put on a fake smiled and held her hand out. " Y/M/N Y/L/N."

"Bruce Wayne." Bruce said a polite smile on his face, as he shook hands with my mom.

My mom turned around and started walking towards the living room. "Y/D/N! She's here!"

Bruce and I entered the house and put the bag by the door. I closed the door and took off my beanie and jacket, and made my way towards the living room. I turned around and saw Bruce slowly making his way over. "She doesn't like me." He mumbled

"She just needs to get to know you." I mumbled as I ran my fingers through his hair to fix it. "I love you."

He looked down at me and gave me a smile, he pecked my lips. "I love you too, love."

"Y/N! Come I made muffins!" My mom yelled

"Coming!" I yelled back. "Come on, B." I mumbled as I grabbed his hand and lead him to the living room.

"Princess!" My dad shouted as he got up and gave me a hug.

"Hi dad." I mumbled as I held onto him like he was gonna go away. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, princess."

"Dad, meet my boyfriend Bruce." I said as I lightly pushed Bruce.

"Nice to meet you sir." Bruce said as he held his hand out my dad looked at him and shook his hand.

"Y/D/N Y/L/N." my dad said before sitting down.

Bruce and I sat at the end of the couch and I grabbed his hand and ran my thumb across his knuckles. He squeezed my hand and brought my hand to his lips giving my hand a small peck, making me smile up at him.

"How old are you?" My mom asked as her and my dad were looking at Bruce and I.

"I'm 44." He said

My parents looked at each other with shocked expression on the face. They both looked at us, making Bruce uncomfortable. I looked at my parents and squeezed Bruce's hand.

"Wow, that's a big age difference." My mom mumbled

I swallowed a lump in my throat. "It not that big of an age difference."

"Your dad is 48 and I am 45. This man is old enough to be your father, or be a friend of ours." She said scrunching her up in disgust.

"Your mother has a point, I mean you are 25. You couldn't find someone close to your age? You had to date someone who is almost 20 years older than you?" He asked

"People that are my age, don't want to settle down or get serious, that want one thing, and you both know that. I didn't know I would fall in love with him." I said as I looked at my parents then at Bruce. "It just...it just happened, it was love at first sight. I knew he was the one when he said 'Hello'. " I said as I blushed

Bruce looked down and smiled as his cheeks turned a bright red. I chuckled and pecked his cheeks and ran my fingers through his hair. He turned his head and pecked my lips. "I love you" he mumbled

"I love you, too." I mumbled back smiling at him.

My mom cleared her throats and I looked over at her. She raised an eyebrow at me, both of them had this look in there eyes. "Your dad at i are still on the edge about all of this. But Bruce you seem like you do really care for our little girl, so we will give you a chance."

"Thank you mom and dad." I said getting up and giving her a hug, I then hugged my dad. "I wouldn't want you guys to go without seeing your own grandchild." I mumbled

"Were gonna be grandparents?" My dad asked

"Yes you are." I said as Bruce come over and wrapped his arm around my waist his hand laid on my stomach.

"I'm so happy for you all!" My mother yelled as she pulled us in for a group hug, my dad following behind my mom.