Batman- The Cure

So I didn't use the whole song I used like 2 parts because, I was tired, and have a doctors appointment tomorrow. But I'm totally loving this song right now! So yea I hope you like it! Also if you have any preference ideas send them to me.
P.S. I'm going to try and post every Saturday like I used too starting next Saturday so yea.
~~~

Y/N POV:

I'll undress you, 'cause you're tired
Cover you as you desire
When you fall asleep inside my arms
May not have the fancy things
But I'll give you everything
You could ever want, it's in my arms

I walked into my husband and i room and saw him sprawled out on the bed his work clothes on passed out on his stomach, a bit of drool escaping him mouth. I smiled to myself as I looked at him, his hair was a bit messy probably from him running his hand through it. Bruce moved a bit and reached for my pillow and pulling it close to him.

I walked towards him and got onto the bed, I gave a light kiss to his shoulder and then to his cheek and made my way to lips. Once I pecked his lips he opened his eyes and looked at me and smiled a tired lopsided smile at me.

"Lay on your back." I said, he did as he was told. I straddled his waist and started to unbuckle his belt and undo his pants. He looked at me and smiled as his eyes started to close as he feel back asleep.

Once I was done I laid in bed with him and he cuddled into me, I wrapped my arms around him and he pulled me close to him.

If I can't find the cure, I'll
I'll fix you with my love
No matter what you know, I'll
I'll fix you with my love
And if you say you're okay
I'm gonna heal you anyway
Promise I'll always be there
Promise I'll be the cure (be the cure)

As Bruce was sleeping in my arms, I thought of the time we had hit a bump on our relationship, it was when we were still dating.

*Flashback*
I could tell Bruce was upset about something, I could see it by the way he was hunched over and kept on sighing. I moved towards the end of the bed and gave him a hug from behind.

"Are you okay?" I asked as he grabbed my hands and ran the pad of his thumb over my knuckles.

"Yea." He mumbled as he looked at a photo on his dresser.

I looked at what he was looking at and saw the photo of him and his parents smiling. I knew when he said he was okay he really wasn't. I knew what had happened to his parents, it was horrible how they left this world.

"You know you can't fix me?" He said "Why don't you leave so you don't have to deal with me." He mumbled

"I know you don't want to be fixed, but I can try and help you put back the broken pieces together with my love. I'll fix you with my love." I mumbled as I moved and sat beside him. "I love you and I promise I will always be there no matter what." I said as in it my lip waiting for him to answer. That was the first time I had told him I love him."

I looked down away from him, he grabbed my chin and made me look up at him. A smile was on his face, "I love you, too." He said as he pecked my lips.

I'll fix you with my love

~~~

I'm sorry this sucks, I'm super tired and I just want to post something. I hope you like it.