Batman (Smut) - Daddy

rizzlepeanut requested this, I hope you like it. I tried my best. So yea. Here it is.

I couldn't think of a title so if anyone can think of a good one please tell me.

••••

Y/N POV:

I placed my car keys on the counter as I looked at the two older men, looking at me. I have them both an awkward smile. I placed my backpack on the floor, and made my why to the kitchen. In opened the cabinets and started looking for some goldfish.

"I'm going to my room." I said as i walked to the table and kissed my dad in the top of his head.

"Sweetheart, you remember my boss, Bruce Wayne. Say hello." He said

I looked at my dad, he gave me a look. There was absolutely no point in me saying hello to Bruce. He is my dads best friend since high school. He was over other week after work.

"Hello Bruce." I said as I walked over and gave him a quick side hug. He placed his hand on my lower back, and his hand moved trailing down my back, and resting on my butt.

I pulled away and he gave me a quick wink. My cheeks started to heat up. I looked at the table to see she they were both looking at. There on the table sat a yearbook. I looked at the picture and it was of Bruce when he was younger.

 I looked at the picture and it was of Bruce when he was younger

Oh my gosh! He looked so hot. I mean he looks like the same, but with a beard and a few gray hairs. But lord, help me please.

I quickly left the kitchen to go to my room. I changed out of my school clothes and put my sweats on.

I laid on my bed thinking about all the gestures that Bruce has made towards me, since I came to live with my dad. I blushed at all the things that were said or done.

I laid on my bed and sighed.I knew nothing would ever happen between us, but a girl can hope. I grabbed my remote and started to watch Netflix as I ate my snack.

I wasn't even paying attention to the movie I was watching. I was thinking about the man that was sitting down stairs. Bruce Wayne. I got out of bed and decided to head downstairs.

"Dad what's for dinner?" I asked as came down the stairs.

"I order Pizza Hut." He said as he came of the kitchen.

"How was your day?" Bruce asked, like he actually wanted to know. I once again blushed.

I told them about my days and how my only friend Dexter asked me out to prom. How I was doing in class and other stuff that has been happening at school.