Superman- Hey, Dad?

Clark POV:

Clark was sitting in his chair, watching the football game, on the huge tv in front of him. His glasses on the bridge of his nose. He started intensely at the game as he frowned when the opposite team he wasn't going for scored.

"Hey, dad?" His 6 year old son, Colby said as he walked to his father.

"What's up, Colby?" Clark asked as he placed his glasses on the table beside him.

"How come mom left us?" The blue eyes boy asked looking at his father.

Clark looked at the boy in front of him, Colby looked like Clark when he was younger. He looked back up at his son with sad eyes.

"Why are you asking that? Did someone say something to you?" Clark asked as he picked his son up and placed him on his lap.

The last time Clark saw Colby's mom, Kylie, was when she signed all the rights over to Clark, a few minutes after Colby was born.

Kylie and Clark, had a one night stand. When Kylie found out she was pregnant. She wanted to get rid of the small baby. Clark begged her, and she stayed for the 8 months. Then she up and left and he hasn't seen or heard from her since then.

"The kids at my school, they all have mommy's and daddy's. How come I don't have both parents? Did mommy hate me?" He asked his blue eyes getting watery

"Mom doesn't hate you, she just didn't... Colby your mom loves you. Don't forget that okay?" Clark asked as the boy placed his head on his dad's chest. He gently nodded his head against his dad's chest.

"Hey dad." Colby asked as his eyes where trained on the football game.

"What's up, buddy?" Clark asked running a hand through his sons messy curly hair.

"Is Y/N gonna leave us?" He asked looking limiting his head and looking at his dad with fearful eyes.

"No, bud, Y/N is gonna stay with us for awhile." Clark said as he kissed his sons temple.

"Promise?" Colby asked as he held his pinky in front of his fathers face.

"I pinky promise." Clark said as he wrapped his pinky finger around his sons fingers.

"Hey Dad?"

"What buddy?" Clark asked with a chuckle.

"Y/N has been with us since I was small, right?" Colby asked his father

Clark thought for awhile. He has been with Y/N since Colby turned 2. Colby was now 6, he did the math.

"Yup, for about 4 years." Clark said

"I really love her." He said as Colby feel asleep on his dad's chest.

"Me too buddy." Clark said as he placed a small Kylo ren blanket on his son.

"Hey dad?"

"Hmmm." Clark asked as he rubbed the small boys back.

"I love you,daddy."he mumbled as he slowly closed his eyes.

"I love you, Colby." Clark mumbled as he placed a small kiss to his sons temple.

" Clark mumbled as he placed a small kiss to his sons temple