Disney

How no idea what to title this, any suggestions?

Anyway I love Disney so much, these are my favorite movies, and yea. I thought they would fit perfectly, with these men.

There are videos of the songs, two are covers and one isn't. They are favorite cover and song.

So yea hope you like it.
••••

Bruce: Hercules (Go The Distance)

I have often dreamed of a far off placeWhere a hero's welcome would be waiting for meWhere the crowds will cheer when they see my faceAnd a voice keeps saying, this is where I'm meant to be

Where a hero's welcome would be waiting for me
Where the crowds will cheer when they see my face
And a voice keeps saying, this is where I'm meant to be

"Bruce?" You asked as you saw him, in his batcave, his uniform on put his mask was off. He sat there face buried in his hands. He looked up at you and looked at you with pain in his eyes. You quickly rushed over to him and pulled him in for a hug. He wrapped his arms around you and put his head on your stomach. "What's wrong?" You asked as you ran your hands through his gray and black hair. "I always wanted to be treated like a hero. I want a crowed to be cheering for me." He mumbled into my shirt. "Well, you are my hero, who needs other people when you have two of your biggest fans here when you return home. Alfred and I are so proud of you. You keep on going you here me? You can Go The Distance, don't you ever give up. You have a Hero's welcome here, in my arms, and that's all you did." You said as you cupped his face and straddled his face as you placed a light peck to his lips. "I love you, Bruce." You mumbled "I love you too, thank you for thinking of me as a hero." He mumbled as he blushed looking away. "You're welcome, my Hercules."

Clark: Aladdin (A Whole New World)

A whole new worldA dazzling place I never knewBut when I'm way up hereIt's crystal clearThat now I'm in a whole new world with you(Now I'm in a whole new world with you)

A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you
(Now I'm in a whole new world with you)

Before you meet Clark, you thought the world was dull and boring. But that all changed when you and Clark started dating. He changed your whole perspective of the world, your world. He told you he was superman after a few months of dating. At first you didn't believe him. So he held his hand out and spoke, "Do you trust me?" He asked a smile on his face as he waited for you to take his hand. You looked at his and a mumbled a "Yes..." As you grabbed his hand, he shot up into the sky and started flying all over Metropolis. After awhile he landed onto of a building. You say on the dye of the building and looked down at the small cars. "You know you gave me a whole new perspective of this world. A dazzling place I never knew. You made me see a whole new world." You said as you looked at him with your eyes sparkling as you looked at your boyfriend. "You're welcome, baby girl." He mumbled as he kissed you passionately. He mumbled an 'I love you.' As you pulled away. You looked up at him smiling, because he said those three words you thought you would never hear in your life. "I love you too."

Lex: Lion King (Can You Feel The Love Tonight)

So many things to tell her But how to make her see The truth about my past, impossible She'd turn away from

But how to make her see
The truth about my past, impossible She'd turn away from

Lex looked down at his girlfriend, he chewed on his bottom lip. He had so many secrets that he was hiding from her. He wanted to tell her so bad, she needed to tell her. If he told her there would be no doubt, she would leave Lex in a heart beat. She stirred in her sleep and cuddled into Lex's side, as if he was going to get up and leave her. After a few minutes she opened her (Y/E/C) eyes. "Hey." He mumbled as he ran his fingers through her hair. "Hi." She said as she placed her head on his chest. She traced small little hearts on his stomach, getting distracted. "Y/N." Lex mumbled as he shit his eyes closed about to tell her everything. "Yes?" She asked looking up into his beautiful blue eyes. "I'm about to tell you, something. Don't speak just listen until I'm done." He said, she nodded and he told her everything, and I mean everything.      Y/N was shocked as Lex started spilling everything he wasn't proud of to her. When he was done speaking, he looked up at with pleading eyes hoping she wouldn't leave him. Instead she straddled his hips and wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tight. She peppered kisses all over his face before pulling into a kiss. "I love you, Lex. Can't you feel how much I love you? We all do things we aren't proud of. I'm never leaving you. You are stuck with me Luthor." She mumbled against his neck. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close. He could feel how much she loved him and she knew he loved her. The world, for once, in perfect harmony.