Batman- Are you cheating? part 2

I googled if Bruce had a middle name and some said no some said yes. There were like row different names. So I went with one that sounded right.

••••

A three years later

Y/N POV:

"Bruce, come on, don't give mommy any trouble." I yelled as I chased my year 3 year old baby boy around the small apartment.

"No." He said before laughing and running towards his room.

"Bruce Anthony Wayne jr."I said as I got closer, he stopped in his tracks and looked at me, with his big brown eyes that he got from his father.

"I don't wanna bath." He said throwing a fit. I snatched him up and placed him on my hip.

"We are going to the park silly. We are gonna meet Uncle Jackson." I said as I walked into his room and took of his pajamas. I put on a Nike long sleeve with a pair of dark jeans and a pair of Nikes.

"You ready,little man?" I asked he nodded and grabbed my hand as we walked out the door.

We walked down the stairs and slightly walked down the streets of Gotham. He never let my hand go once, which is one of the many things, I love about my son.

He is very protective, something that he must of got from watching movies with just mom and sons. He felt like he needed to protect me, even though I could protect us.

"Mom, look it's uncle Jack!" Bruce yelled pointing at his "uncle." I laughed and let go of his hand as he ran to Jackson.

He jumped up and down as he was talking to Jackson. My hands in my pockets as I walked over to them. Jackson's son who was the same age as Bruce came up and gave me a hug.

"Hey, Aunt Y/N." He said hugging my legs.

"Hey, Tyler." I said

He quickly ran to the playground with Bruce. I sat on the bench with Jackson on the beside me. We stayed silent as we watched our boys play with each other.

"How's the wife?" I asked

"Jenna's great, expecting our little girl soon. How are you and Little Bruce doing?" He asked with a sympathetic look.

"We are managing, he's a great kid. I just wish his dad, was here. I feel like he needs a father figure." I said as I watched my son slide down the slide with a bright smile on his face.

It hurt sometimes that Little Bruce didn't have a father. I wanted to go to Bruce's mansion, but I couldn't. He most likely won't want to see me. I mean I left him.

"Bruce Wayne, leave that man alone." I yelled as he went towards a man sitting alone.

••

Bruce POV: (Daddy Wayne)

"Bruce Wayne, leave that man alone." I heard the familiar voice hat I have missed for two years.

I looked up and saw a little boy, looking at me with curious eyes. He looked at me, like he knew who I was.

He looked exactly like me, and I'm not talking about just his hair or eyes. But everything about him, he looked like me when I was little.