Superman(Smut)- Are You Embarrassed Of Me (Part 2)

Y/N POV:

I heard the the front door open and I ran downstairs, in nothing but my lacy maroon bra and thong. I was Clark in his work uniform and I jumped into his arms, are king his neck with kisses.

"Angel." He groaned as he walked to the kitchen and set me on the counter.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and ground my hips into his, felling his bulge on my thigh.

I undid his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. I pulled his pants down so they are pooled around his ankles. I let my fingers trail from his chest to the waistline of his boxers.

I slipped my hand into his boxers and wiped the pre cum off the tip and started pumping my bad.

"Y/N!" He moaned as he captured my lips as started to passionately kiss me.

I continued to pump his length as he bucked his hips in rhythm with my hand.

"Oh gosh, I'm close." He moaned into my shoulder as he lightly bit it.

He twitched in my hand and I grabbed his face and kissed him hard. I let my you he drag across his bottom lip, he opened up his mouth and i let him have dominance, as he you he explored my mouth.

I pumped faster and he growled as he let go, I let him ride out his high. I took my hand out from his boxer and licked my hand clean.

"Wanna take this upstairs?" I asked as I bit my lip and gave him innocent eyes. He groaned and picked me up and ran up the stairs.

As he reached the bed room he opened the door and threw me on the bed making me bounce as I made impact with the bed making me giggle.

I looked up at him as he made his way on top of me. He looked at me with such loving eyes and I smiled and blushed as I realized he wasn't wearing his boxers.

"I love you." He mumbled against my lips as he took my thong off, slowly. His hand trailing down my thigh. 

"I love you too." I mumbled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close to me.

I gasped as he inserted two digits inside of me. I rolled my hips to add more pressure. His fingers where going painfully slow.

"Faster, Clark." I moaned out as I was going to leave my mark on his chest.

He went faster and deeper. His fingers brushed over my g-spot, and I let out the loudest, filthiest moan ever.

He stopped and we both looked at each other. His eyes were filled with lust and so where mine, most likely.

He took his fingers out and placed them in his mouth, tasting my juices. He lined himself up with me and looked me in the eyes. I nodded my head and he went inside me.

"Clark." I gasped as he filled me, my fingers scratching his back, the pleasure being too much.

"Y/N!" He moaned out as he started to kiss my neck as he moved in and out at a fast pace.

"Oh my gosh." I moaned out as he went faster and deeper making me clench around him.

I pulled him close to me if that was even possible. He groaned on my ear, which turned me on even more.

"I'm almost..." I didn't finish as a came all over his length.

He pulled out and came on my stomach. He laid beside me and grabbed a tissues and cleaned my stomach up.

"God, I love you." He mumbled as he pulled me closer to him.

"Love you too." I mumbled into his chest as I closed my eyes. 

••••

So yea it probably sucked.

Anyway what do you think about a part three where Clark is in the house and Ethan shows up unexpectedly.