Batman- You do know that im pregant?

Y/N POV:

"Mom, I'm fine, there is no need to worry." I mumbled through the phone as I made my way towards the candy.

"Y/N/N, you are 5 months pregnant. I'm your mother, I'm supposed to worry about my daughter. Who was knocked up by her ex, and then left her and his son." She said her voice getting higher and higher as she spoke.

"Mom." I said

"I should kick him in the dick!" She yelled through the phone. A man gave me a weird look, he must have heard my mom. I gave him a small smile and my cheeks turned red.

"Mom, stop yelling." I said

"Don't catch an attitude with me young lady."

"Mom, I'm sorry, it won't happen again." I mumbled out embarrassed.

"Where are you?" She asked as I stood in front of all the candy.

"At Target, I'm getting sour gummy worms." I said as I grabbed three packets of gummy worms.

"That's so un-..." my phone slipped out from my shoulder and cheek and my candy feel out of my hands.

"Shit!" I mumbled as I tried and squat down.

"LANGUAGE!" I heard my mom yell.

"Mom, I gotta go, can you hang up." I said

"Yea, whatever, love you."

I got up and placed one hand on my back and the other on my stomach. I rubbed my stomach and looked at my stuff in the floor.

"You sure like to make things harder for mama, don't you, you little stinker?"

"Do you need help, ma'am?" I heard a deep voice asked.

I looked up and saw a man around his early 40s, gray hair was starting to grow from the sides. He was rough looking, up he looked so handsome.

"Please." I said as my cheeks turned red.

He grabbed my stuff and handed it to me. He looked at me and smiled a small smile that made my heart go crazy. I grabbed it and my fingers brushed over his.

"Did you lose your wedding ring?" He asked as he looked down on the floor.

"Oh no, not married, just me and my little man." I said as I rubbed my swollen belly.

"Oh, sorry, got a name for him?" He asked hands in his pockets as he walked me towards the check out.

"Logan Maximilian Y/L/N." I said

"That's unique..."he stopped asking for my name.

"Y/N Y/L/N." I said holding my hand out.

"Bruce Wayne." He said showing off his pearly whites.

"That will be, $2.50." The teenage girl said as she chomped on her gum.

I reached into my purse about to pull my wallet out before Bruce swiped his card and paid for the candy. I mumbled a small thanks as I looked up at him. We walked out of the store and towards my car. We stopped by my car and he hand his hands in his pockets.

"Didn't you come her to buy something?" I asked

He chuckled and shook his head, "no, I get bored with work, so I come here to people watch." He said, I let out a giggle and he took his hands out of his pockets and started messing with his phone.

"Would you like to go on a date with me, Y/N?" He asked

"Bruce, you do know I'm 5 months pregnant, right?" I asked him

"Yea, but I don't know, there's just something that draws me to you. We can go where ever you want." He said

"Alright, My house, I'll buy pizza and we can watch movies?" I said as I grabbed his phone and looked at his phone and saw it was already unlocked. I put my number and called myself so I could save his number.

"Okay, I just need an address." He said

"I'll text t to you, I have to go, bye Bruce." I said as I gave him a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Bye, Y/N." he said as he walked to his black Audi R8.

I slid into my car and leaned my head against the steering wheel. I chuckled as I felt Logan move, I placed my hand on my stomach. "I have a date with Bruce Wayne!"

••••

Just a quick something, college is kicking my butt. Literally have no free time, only day I have to myself is sundays and I just sleep in all day.

Sorry for being so inactive lately.